Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

Ryo : 5173

Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)   Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:18 pm

697#words

#Chakra level: 805
#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke was heading out of the hidden forest village, he hadn't done any missions for the village since returning from the hidden forest village, where he had spent many years learning the way of the ninja. He remembered one of his fellow genin that he used to see from the hidden forest's academy: Okami Uchiha. He was skilled, but Luke sometimes like to make fun of him since he seemed to like running away then facing his opponents. Although that was a long time ago or at least, it felt that way to Luke. It really amazed him how all that time past, remembering things he did as a child and thinking about the time growing up in the hidden forest village, away from the hell of his true home, the hidden dark village, which wasn't even a ninja village when he left as it was controlled by gangs, thugs and anyone who would kill you six days to sunday if you even looked them wrong, but fortunately, thanks to the kuraikage and the new ninjas of the hidden dark village, they took back their home and brought it back to what it should be as one of the major ninja villages of the world they lived in now. It was funny to think that the rest of the world enjoy three hundred years of peace while the hidden dark village rotted in crime, murder and brutality that only heard of when in the hidden forest village and in a way, recent the peace of the other villages that they had a stable way of life compared to what the hidden dark village used to be.

But it mattered little now, Luke was eager to make a new start in the hidden forest after the whole issue. He had packed some supplies in a couple of bum bags that fit on his red silk obi which also doubled as a utility belt of sorts as it held by his sword and the bags on his back, it would do till they reached the village of Jigoku no ana; a place not many visited due to it being the home to a crime lord and a decent force of guards at his beck and call. From what he was aware of for this mission, he was to infiltrate the village and find the hidden forest's wolf in sheep's clothing as it were and to bring him the Intel both from the village and anything else that he learns from the time here. Luke had tortured before and he almost enjoyed it in a sadistic kind of way; playing psychological games on people and if that didn't work, a show of force and if the show didn't work, the performing of the show was almost a guarantee way to get information or it ended up in the informant's death, but normally, there were always more people who held the information he desired, the only question was which one would snap the easiest and the quickest.

He made his way to a lake, where a few lone wooden cabins sat under the darken sky as these cabins were rented out to any who wished to spend the night by the lake. The said lake with the forest surrounding them and the star filled night made it a somewhat popular spot for romantic couples to come and spend a nice and normally quiet evening in the romance set by the surroundings. Luke had rented one of those cabins as a midway point and had paid in advance. The land lord seemed quite relieved to see the recently returned hidden forest shinobi as his presence alone might scare of any would-be bandits from attacking the place. He settled into the two bed cabin with the view of the lake and forest as he put down his supply bag and his equipment bag on the bedside table and sat on the chair that faced the window. There was minimum lighting in the cabin with candles to help with the mood, but Luke was keeping a eye out for the hidden forest's uchiha, who was meant to meet him here for the mission ahead.
technique log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

Ryo : 4865

Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)   Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:39 pm

0265#words
0870#chakra

#Spec.Jounin

©2013 caliburn

Yawning, Okami popped up out of bed. He was sitting inside the cabin on the top bunk when Luke walked in. Perfect. Jumping down behind the taller man with the grace of a cat, Okami drew a kunai and pressed it into the fucker's back, spinning his leg around to trip the other Shinobi to the floor. This would happen so fast that the other man's skill at perceiving the world around him would be useless, confusing him more than helping him at the speeds Okami was capable of. Laughing, Okami would put his right foot in the small of Luke's back, leaning down over the other ninja. "That was for leaving me in that hellhole of a place you called home. Now, are you going to get up, or lay around all day?"

Saying this, Okami would bring his foot back and offer Luke a hand up. Waiting until he had regained his feet, Okami would sheath the kunai and look the other man up and down. He wore his typical Uchiha garb, with a high-collared short sleeve black shirt with the Uchiha symbol on the back, long white pants with black leg-wraps, and a white rope tied around his waist to hold his katana. His kunai sheath was strapped to his thigh, with a small tool pouch on the right of his belt and five scrolls attached on the left side. He carried ten kunai and ten shuriken in his pouches, enough to slay a small army given his particular talents. All in all, he looked the part of the Uchiha's Main Line.
jutsu log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)   Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:32 pm

494#words

#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke was interested to see that his companion for this mission had finally for once gotten here ahead of him. He definitely moved faster then last he remembered and he felt a blade press against his spine before he was pushed against the floor when Okami tripped him up, using his leg to cause him to fall. He used his arms to keep himself press up slightly against the floor, just about to gain some advantage with his natural strength over Okami's, although his position was hardly of any benefit anyway, considering the situation. He saw Okami lean his head in, saying that was payback for leaving him in the hidden dark, saying if he was going to stay lying there or get up. Luke laughed.

"Last time I checked, I was the one in charge, Okami, besides, Kōmori can only carry one person at a time and I thought the all powerful Okami Uchiha would be more then capable of handling himself in the hidden dark, but enough of this small talk, let's get down to the mission at hand, shall we?" Luke told Okami, acting like he always did in a smart ass way before he ignored the hand up and got up himself, brushing his outfit off and adjusting his sash as it had shifted a little when Okami kicked him onto his front.

He brought out a map, contained in a scroll and laid it out on the table, marking the target location. Luke drew a kunai and pointed to the entrance to the village.

"Our mission is to infiltrate and gather information, then relay the information to our informant, who will be waiting for us at the extraction point. Force hasn't been recommended, so no going in, jutsus blazing, but blend in with the other civilians. They don't know we are coming since they think they are above a ninja's hand to even think about touching them, but they will get their dues one day, but for the time being, don't try anything, that goes double in your case, Okami since your not particularity subtle. So here's the plan; we head in disguise into the village as regular civilians, looking to stay in town for a few days. Your not to leave my side, I can't have you loosing it while on our mission, so just follow my lead and just do as I say for now. Once we have a base of operations, we'll head to the various bars and public zones in the village to further our knowledge of the enemy we face. Once we've gathered enough information, we'll head to the extraction point on the outskirt of the village and drop the information off, any questions, Okami?" Luke explained his plan, using his kunai to point out the different locations before stopping at the large red X on the map to signal the extraction point before he would sheath his kunai and look at Okami to see what he thought.
technique log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)   Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:18 pm

0220#words
0870#chakra

#Spec.Jounin

©2013 caliburn

Frowning, Okami didn't like where Luke was going with his little jabs. It got under his skin a bit, but recently he had learned to resist such things. One issue, though, was why Luke thought he was in charge. Did he even realize his position, given that he had narrowly avoided becoming listed as being wanted dead for abandoning Mori? "Uhh, Luke...I'm sorry to say this, but until you prove your loyalty to Morigakure, I don't think that Temaki-sama would put you in charge of much more than your own laundry. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if some poor ANBU member had to go through your trash every night for the first week you were back. Maybe even two."

With that, Okami laughed and ghosted out the door. He could be subtle, after all. He wasn't just a living weapon like Luke thought. walking outside, he would stride over to the small lake nearby and sit at the edge, waiting for Luke to join him. Okami had the documents they were supposed to deliver anyway, so it's not like Luke had much of a choice but to follow his lead anyway. Might as well milk this mission for all it was worth. The Uchiha was wary, however, as they were ordered to kill anyone that interfered with their mission.
jutsu log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)   Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:24 pm

416#words

#Chakra level: 805 (780 if successful)
#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke, after hearing Okami simply laughed in his face and shook his head in disappointment.

"Very funny, Okami, but given that I took the mission on and I outrank you, whether you like to admit that fact or not doesn't matter, that makes me in charge, so nothing has changed and neither has the mission parameters. I requested you as additional support, nothing more or less, if you have a problem with that, take it up with the Harukage if she hasn't already stepped down if what I hear is true," Luke said, looking serious after finishing his laugh before Okami walked out the cabin. Luke sighed, given what he knew, there were no prexisting notes to deliver, they were meant to gain the updated information themselves through whatever means they deemed necessary, it appeared that someone was sporting a double agenda and Luke smelled a trap; he had a gut feeling that this wasn't right. He headed out after a few minutes, going over the plans again before coming to see Okami, sitting by the lake. Luke walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Mind giving me the documents? Since I'm meant to deliver them after all," Luke asked Okami, if Okami gave him the documents, he would lift them into his hand before tossing them upwards before suddenly, a bolt of lightning burst from Luke's hand, impaling the documents before he slashed at it, cutting it in half as the document, now in half, caught on fire as they fell to the ground. Luke would then put his hands into his pocket. If Okami asked him what he thought he was doing, he would look coldly at his friend and to the pieces of the document they were meant to deliver.

"Because that was a trap; a fake. Like I said, we are meant to gather the information ourselves, not simply deliver it to the extraction point, so if you've had enough of fooling around, I'd suggest we get some sleep; we're going to have a busy next few days, if you wanna stay by the lake, fine, but don't stay too long, night Okami," Luke said before heading to his room, taking off his boots and leaving them by the door before climbing into the bunk on the other side of the room with a view of the lake and the forest; a pleasant view but also one where he could spot trouble in case anyone came in the night.
technique log

Name: Chidori Sharp Spear
Canon/Custom: Cannon
Type: Offensive
Element: Lightning
Range: Short to Medium range
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: Single strikes
Cooldown: 4 post cooldown
Description: This technique uses shape transformation to form the original Chidori into a spear or blade-shape, adapting it for mid-range attacks with a maximum range of about five metres. Its increased range means there is less of a risk to the user. It also has the advantage of being able to be used for surprise attacks and capturing. However, the damage normally is limited to the size of a regular blade when a single spear, meaning it can only hit one area while also inducing a similar effect to Chidori Stream in the affected area. (see aforementioned jutsu).

When the enemy's body is pierced, the user can alter the spear's shape into multiple additional blades, increasing the number of wounds, which requires a additional chakra cost to do. The blade can also be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries.

Last edited by Fauna Yasenha on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)   Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:33 pm

0285#words
0870#chakra

#Spec.Jounin

©2013 caliburn

So, it was to be that way, then. Okay. Watching Luke carefully, Okami pulled out the letter slowly, sealed with a Fuuinjutsu that allowed only the recipient to open it. When Luke's eyes lit up with some sort of understanding, that was when the Uchiha knew something was wrong. The moment the other man reached for it, a kunai would materialize in Okami's other hand. "Nope. I'm not letting you take the info. It was handed to me by Temaki-sama, so that she didn't have to entrust you with it. I will defer to her judgement."

Putting it back inside his shirt, Okami would spin the kunai a moment before sheathing it. Considering what had just happened, the shinobi thought that perhaps it was a little too soon for Luke to be on missions again. Of course, the puppy dog eyes that the taller man was giving him didn't help. Sighing, Okami pulled the letter back out, handing it to Luke. Bad decision, he thought as it was soon vaporized in the other ninja's hand. Drawing his sword, Okami would press it to Luke's throat in an instant, eyes blazing. "Why the hell would you do that?!"

"Because that was a trap; a fake. Like I said, we are meant to gather the information ourselves, not simply deliver it to the extraction point, so if you've had enough of fooling around, I'd suggest we get some sleep; we're going to have a busy next few days, if you wanna stay by the lake, fine, but don't stay too long, night Okami," Luke would say before walking off. Sheathing his sword, Okami would sigh and sit back, relaxing. This was going to be a long night.
jutsu log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)   Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:44 pm

505#words

#Chakra level: 795
#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

transformed appearance:

©2013 caliburn
Luke woke up in the late morning and got up; not seeing whether or not Okami was still in bed or up already, it didn't matter much really; the mission hadn't changed, Luke knew he was being tested on his abilities and usefulness to the village he apparently abandoned, even though he had resolved that with the kage, nothing changed the fact he was forced to remain in the hidden forest as one of them. If Luke was honest, most of the forest ninja were either hot tempered or too soft in his opinion, there didn't seem to be a good enough balance for his liking, there were a few, but a few didn't make for much for the many others that didn't match Luke's exacting standards; Okami was in that majority in that; whether or not he was strong didn't matter with Luke, he was still too volatile mentally speaking to be considered worthy in Luke's book, although he doubted Okami would care much for what Luke thought.

He got dressed, tying on his sash and making sure all his equipment was ready. He took some breakfast of croissants from the owner of the camp, paying him his due for the night and the breakfast. Once he saw Okami, he would sit him down at the table, looking over his shoulder to make sure there was no one else around before looking at Okami.

"Right; since we have to go in disguise for this mission, have you thought about what you'll go as? I've been thinking about using this one," Luke asked Okami before making a hand seal, poofing in a blast of white smoke, before it dissipated, revealing a man of similar height to Okami, with somewhat messy blonde hair, having a lightweight body. He wore a smart black and white suit, minus the dinner jacket with black leather gloves of the kind a kick boxer would use. But his eyes were a dull golden color and they held no life in them, the only thing Okami would see in his eyes was a cold and distant disgust for whatever those eyes laid upon.

"This is what I came up with; we are brothers, coming into town to stay over for a few days as we pass through on our way to the hidden sand, eager to look among the wares of the merchants. I have recently returned from studies to find exotic books to read and study and it was on your suggestion that we go to the hidden sand to the aforementioned market with a stop in this village. By the way, I'd thought I would take the name of Yagami, how about you?" Luke asked him, he was talking in his old voice, but once they got to the village, he would change his voice to match his appearance. He tightened his gloves by pulling on them, making a snap as he let go of them as he eyed Okami, waiting for his idea of what he would go as.
technique log

Name: Transformation Jutsu (Henge no Jutsu - 変化の術)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Supplementary
Element: /
Range: /
Specialty: /
Duration: -10 chakra per post
Cooldown: Duration + 4
Description: Given all the missions ninja are assigned to - battle, intelligence gathering, diversions - this is a priceless ninjutsu. It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart. On the other hand, a transformation performed by an inexperienced person will have obvious discrepancies. It will be impossible to deceive anyone with it. This is one of the most basic ninjutsu, as such most shinobi know how to perform it.

Detection of this jutsu is related to you Reaction Ability Stat. If your REA stat is equal to or lower than the Rank of the person Transformed, you will not be able to detect that they are using a jutsu. If your REA is at least 1 sub-teir above that of the Transformed user, you will be able to see through the transformation.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)   Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:52 pm

0264#words
0870#chakra

#Spec.Jounin

©2013 caliburn

Okami listened patiently. He had slept outside, as it was a crisp, beautiful day. Not to mention hhe hadn't wanted to share a room with Luke and his severely twisted ideals. He heard Luke muttering soemthing as he walked in the door, and Luke explained the plan. It was fairly sound, except for the fact that they were deviating severely from the mission, and Okami told this to Luke. "Luke, it's fine and all that you are all ready to get rolling, but think about it this way: You've already disobeyed the Harukage's orders by destroying the letter, thereby rendering us unable to complete the mission. To continue on like this would be shameful to us both. We are NOT brothers, we are shinobi. Now, if you insist upon doing this your way, then remember this. You are NOT the ranking officer here. You are NOT in charge of me. I was selected to go on this mission with you to make sure that you didn't overstep your bounds again, and you already have. I will go report this to the Harukage once the mission is done. Until then you are under my surveillance."

And with that, Okami headed out the door with his hands in his pockets, thumbs out to prevent them from getting stuck in case he needed to defend himself at a moment's notice. While Luke preached about Okami being hotheaded, the truth was he was merely imprinting his own fucked up reality on everyone else. Anyone better than him was not worthy, and anyone below him were under his control.
jutsu log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)   Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:55 pm

440#words

#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke sighed, disappointed in Okami for his lack of vision as he transformed back into himself.

"Who died and made you Kage? as far as I understand, I'm to maintain myself as a hidden forest ninja, but I know that I'm also being tested, so if you believe that she would give me a mission like this and not test me is unlikely. This is her way to get to see me working at my best for the sake of the village, which you cannot deny. And the thing about us being brothers, that's of course a lie, that's simply our cover story, I simply asked you what you were going to transform into since we both need to be disguised in order to enter the village we are heading to, besides, you want to go back to the kage and say you failed, fine by me, but I intend to do the mission I was given, whether or not you agree with me or not, it would not be wise for you to return just yet. Besides, as far as I am concerned, I'm in command of this mission since I outrank you, special jonin Okami Uchiha, so don't forget that either. Now, if your quite finished, I'm going to continue the mission I was given, so come join me when you feel your ego can handle it," Luke told him coldly before he stood up and head out the door, pushing past Okami while pushing two sets of letters into his arms, pretty much identical to the one Okami had, down to the seal on it. However, the words written on it were "Additional mission orders" while the other one read as "information package, for X eyes only". These were the orders Luke had been given by the kage. He had read the part that was for him, which were the additional mission details of gathering fresh information along with information from past investigations on the crime lord and his band of murders and thiefs. He went back to the cabin, making sure he had everything before he headed off towards the village. It was a decent walk from here and it would be evening before they reached it, but Luke was sure he would reach the village by that time. He couldn't use summons or jutsus to increase his speed, he had to do it the hard way, but at least he could enjoy the countryside on the way. He would look behind him every so often to see if Okami had finished sulking enough to come join him.
technique log

N/A

Last edited by Fauna Yasenha on Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Temaki
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Temaki

Ryo : 150

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)   Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Admin Intervention: I'm stepping in here before this mission goes much further as to keep the pair of you from wasting your time. The mission stats that you are to take documents from point A to point B without destroying them or otherwise allowing the enemy to get their hands on them. You destroyed them, thus you have failed the mission. You may continue on and use this thread for training if you wish, but you will not get paid for it.

Issue fixed. Continue.
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)   Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:49 pm

1240#words

#Chakra level: 760
#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

OOC note: Skipping Okami due to refusal to post.

©2013 caliburn
It seems like Okami had left in a sulk and so, Luke continued on his way to the village, he thought it would be for the best; Okami simply didn't have the ability nor the patience to really see this mission through. He quickly changed back into the form he showed Okami earlier and headed towards the gate of the village. Two guards were there, overseeing who enters. It was correct what Luke had been told; they had been told ninja were coming, but with Luke's transformed state, getting past them would be simple since they were looking for Luke Yasenha; lightning demon of the hidden dark and forest instead of a lone student dressed in a suit.

And he was correct; the guards just gave him a rough look before passing it over like everyone else, allowing him to get in undetected. He made his way to the inn he would spend the night in before deciding to explore around town. The place was a heaven for criminals, low lives and scum; the whole place reeked of the waste of human life here and it just made him sick and disgusted. If it was up to him, he would have used his fire style to cleanse this entire village since these people didn't deserve to live in Luke's book. But he had to put his personal feelings aside; he was on a mission after all and doing something that rash would ultimately get him killed.

He looked for someone who would know the going ons of the local crime lord and eventually, after about half a hour, he found just what he was looking for: a well built guy who looked healthier then most of the people and he had the sort of disgusting arrogance that Luke hated so much from these monsters in human skins. The man was walking around with two bodyguards, there to make sure he didn't get mugged or attacked while wondering the streets. Luke knew better then to go in head on, so he had to slowly follow them around town, keeping to the back alleys and rooftops. The suddenly darkness of a rainstorm helped greatly, hiding his footsteps and allowing him to sneak closer without being seen.

Eventually, the man reached his home and dismissed his guards, which they were happy to leave and head to the nearest bar for drink and entertainment. Seeing his chance, Luke headed to the house once he saw the man enter, making his way inside through the back door. He listened as the man took a glass of fine whisky and took a sip, watching over the criminal ridden village as if it was his own personal kingdom.

"This is another boring day; how does lord Meyo expect me to work under these poor conditions? I'd say remove all these people, its not like anyone cares about them; poor bastards," He spoke harshly, not one hint of remorse in his voice and that was all the motivation Luke needed as he ran forward, grabbing the man and bashing him on the head with his fist, knocking him out cold.

Some time later, He woke up, strapped to a chair in his basement and was about to call out for his bodyguards when Luke, still disguised in his Yagami form worked into the room.

"I see you've come too; I believe you have some...information that will be useful," "Yagami" said, grinning scarily as he walked up, pausing to grab the man's shoulders before speaking into his ear. The man wriggled and struggled to no avail.

"You want information? You'll be dead when I get out of here, kid, I'm Don Ichimo, the right hand of Lord Meyo who controls this village, if you want information, kid, you won't get it from me," The man shouted back, who was now introduced as Don Ichimo. Yagami smiled sadistically, putting his hands together as lightning sparked around him, the light in the room flickering and suddenly, Don didn't look so confident as Yagami drew his hands apart as lightning bolts filled the space.

"Oh, I think I'm going to get the information, the only question is how much you value your miserable excuse for a life?" Luke said, Don was now desperately trying to get out his seat, but Luke then clamped both hands onto either side of Don's head and he started screaming as thousands of volts of lightning went through his head and into his brain, his body twitching uncontrollably before Luke moved his hands away, Don panting and sweat dripping off his brow. Luke forced his head up, staring at him with contempt in those golden yellow eyes.

"Sorry, its my first time using this, so I don't know exactly what will happen, but I'd suggest you talk or you'll only receive, understand?" he snapped and Don, trying to avoid another taste of the jutsu, started talking.

"ok, ok! I'll talk; lord Meyo brought me in to help build new things in this dump to get people coming here and once they were in, his idea was to capture and enslave anyone entering here while trying to build up forces here, I swear that's all I know," Don said quickly, too quickly for Luke's taste and he brought up his hands again, much to the horror of Don, who screamed, but Luke felt no remorse for him and shocked him again, this time, his skin started to boil and turn red with a hissing sound as he was slowly being electrocuted before Luke removed his hands again.

"Not good enough! tell me everything or die!" he snarled, grabbing Don by the throat, fear clear in his eyes.

"Ok! please don't kill me! t-there's a plan to kidnap a bunch of ninja from the various villages to teach Meyo's army ninjutsu and to make them strong enough to take over the hidden forest, I swear to god that's all I know, please don't me!" Don replied, tears in his eyes and he had pissed himself due to the lightning causing him to do so. Don would then Yagami poof into smoke, revealing Luke in his place. Don looked horrified.

"Y-your Luke Yasenha?! oh god..." Don said, if he had any piss left inside him, it quickly left his body. Luke looked coldly at him.

"Thanks for that, now for your reward..." Luke said, his words trailing off before he suddenly planted his hands against the man's head again and kept it there till he died and slummed into his chair; his face disfigured and melted. Luke stopped the lightning eventually and took some pieces of paper and wrote up the extra Intel before leaving silently, not wanting to be seen next to the body. He eventually made his way near the wall of the village and, finding the house he was meant to go to, knocked and the ANBU from the hidden forest was there, dressed in civilian clothes.

"You weren't followed?" he asked, Luke shook his head and handed the ANBU both the letter from the kage and his additional intel he got from Don Ichimo. Luke then left without so much as a goodbye as he didn't want to draw attention to the ANBU member and left the village to return to the hidden forest, where he handed in his mission contract and got his pay and headed home to rest and recover from the day.

(thread end)
technique log

Name: Lightning Style: Electromagnetic Electrocution (Raiton: Denji kanden - 雷遁 : 電磁感電)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: Lightning
Range: Melee
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: three posts maximum
Cooldown: five posts cooldown
Description: The user holds both hands in the snake hand seal, charging lightning chakra inside before pulling the hands away slowly to a distance just enough that you could hold a human head within the gap between your hands. lightning will then be streaming from your fingers and within your palms, making a unique buzzing sound, similar to a small Tesla coil in terms of sound. Once activated, the user then takes hold of a target's head and once both hands have gotten a hold of the target, the jutsu starts sending thousands of volts into the target's head; over a one post duration, it causes extreme pain and muscle convolutions as well as the target will probably be screaming, depending on their endurance rating. On the second post, the skin will start burning as the target is slowly electrocuted from the inside out. However, if they have lower endurance then the rank of this jutsu, they may pass out at this stage for four posts. However, if they haven't passed out by the second post or they're endurance is high enough to resist that, then on the third stage, sending a huge blast of lightning through the target's head will kill them by overloading the inside of their head and causing brain death and their skin will be left charred as if scarred by a fire style, although the nature of the burns once up close one can tell that they are of a electrical nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)   Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Undercover Agent (Generic B-rank) (Training Lightning style: Electromagnet Electrocution jutsu) (Private)
Page 1 of 1