Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A second opinion (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Jr Kane

Ryo : 1550

A second opinion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:47 am

Holeman didn't seem like the type to stay mad and hold grudges. If he knew the kid, he'd be all smiles and grins when they got there. Jr would say he was sorry and he'd forget about the whole thing, he was sure of it. The main concern was his sister's eyes, and if she'd ever be able to see out of them again. If anybody could answer that question it was surely Holeman.

Carrying 2 people, the small child zoomed down the sandy streets. He was careful enough to remain high enough so that no one got splashed with sand. He slowed his momentum when he got close to the Holeman clinic and turned upright to land on his feet, setting Quiet and his sister down. Jr opened the clinic door to let them go in first, then followed in after them. He could be angry and irritable most of the time, but Jr wasn't without manners.

Steam could be seen visibly rising from Jr in the air conditioned front room. There was no need to say anything; Jr knew that everyone knew they were here. Someone was going to walk from behind that door sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Demitria

Ryo : 11450

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:20 pm

They touched down in the desert and already Demi could feel the heat of the place, and the sun beating down on her back - black clothing in the desert wasn't exactly the brightest idea, but she hadn't cared about that at the moment considering everything that had been going on. Plus, she didn't expect to be standing outside for too long if every thing worked out well enough. Even though she was pretty sure they would have been forgiven by now - Holeman not seeming the type to hold a grudge for so long - she was still a bit weary about the idea of being thrown out of the clinic. She had no intentions of repeating what had happened before ever again - at least not without a solid enough reason to make it okay.

Still though she walked inside as Junior held the door open for her and Shizuka and 'looked' around once the door was shut. It was still strange to have such an ability - normal vision only gave you so much compared to something that allowed her to see far and wide in all directions. Definitely a difference in a good way, but she still missed her ability to use ocular Genjutsu. She figured someone knew they were there and expected to see someone come out the back, therefore that's where her focus shifted to.

Absently she reached up and itched at the bandages arund her head and eyes. The cool cloth was helping to make things more comfortable, but it still was strange to have something wrapped around her face like it was... in fact, she was just beginning to remember she had cotton balls shoved in her ears to muffle the noise when they too began to itch.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

Ryo : 6285

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:25 pm

Junior landed and released her while Demi released her hold from his back. It felt weird to be back on the ground again and a bit sad: flying had been quite fun, and rather freeing. Was that why Junior spent so much time doing so? She could only wander for now.

Junior held the door open to the Holeman clinic and Shizuka walked in behind Demitria. She was still curious as to the incident that had occurred, and wondered if it would be brought up. Not wanting to come across as threatening, and figuring there wasn't a threat to be had nearby, she simply folded her arms across her chest to keep herself from playing with Junior's hair like she really wanted to. She hummed softly and looked around, waiting for someone to show up the same as everyone else seemed to be.

Shizuka felt some concern over Demi, but knew that in the end she would be okay. Destiny was a good medic, and Holeman was too, so there was no need to be worried at all. A smile spread across her face as she bounced in place and simply waited as patiently as possible.
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

Ryo : 5000

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 5:48 pm

Something small and powerful lifted off from Kurayamigakure and was headed in the direction of the desert. Looking closer, he could see that the small person, revealed to be Jr, was carrying 2 people. One of them was his sister Demi, who had something covering her eyes. The other female was someone he'd seen once before; someone who came with Alec when he visited last. Holeman remembered her name to be Shizuka, and that she didn't speak.

They traveled along Holeman's predicted route and arrived here, at the clinic. Some of the family, remembering the last incident, told Holeman not to let it happen again, and he assured them that it wouldn't be the case this time, since it looked like something was up with Demi. Holeman had long let that situation with the explosion go, but some of his other family members weren't as forgiving as he was.

Holeman walked through the doorway, grinning like he always did. He wore a white wife beater and green colored shorts. Red fingerless gloves were on either hand. Like usual, a red du-rag was tied to his head, situated so that it covered his eyes. Headphones were on either ear. Holeman was 4 feet tall, but was built like a weightlifter. Jr and Demi knew plenty well by now that Holeman was the "Chosen One" of his clan, the prodigy medic that could do things not seen in the clan in centuries.

A grinning face "looked" at them from behind the counter. "Sup?" he asked. "Something wrong with Demi?"
Back to top Go down
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Jr Kane

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:36 pm

Well he wasn't frowning and telling them to get out, so that was a plus. That silly grin was on his face again, which made Jr himself grin some. Jr was moody most of the time but seeing Holeman looking the way he did, he could help but to chuckle some. Holeman was a silly guy; why was he always in such a good mood?

"Yeah, something's funky with her eyes," Jr said, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Well... it's better if she tells you."

Jr wondered where the dude with the gas mask was, him and his female squad mate. He remembered that there was some sort of thing between them and those 2 morons in Mori. The Senju guy seemed to have had the hots for his sister, and Jr wondered if he realized how close he came to being burned alive.

"Hey, so where's the gas mask dude Suna? He still around?'
Back to top Go down
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Demitria

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 3:24 pm

Holeman came out from the back with his trademark grin on his face. He didn't yell and holler for them to get out or anything of the sort, he didn't even look angry at all with them. He asked if something was wrong with her, and Junior answered by saying that there was something funky up with her eyes, but left the details for her to explain. Her brother also inquired as to where Suna might be.

Demi, forcing herself to quit itching at the bandages that her sister had wrapped so skillfully around her head, focused her attention onto Holeman - though that was fairly easy with her new ability and all. "I woke up this morning and just couldn't see a single thing. Just straight nothingness. Freaked me out quite a bit. My dad gave me the ability to see otherwise, and Dez looked me over. She couldn't find anything wrong with my eyes, said they responded as if I could see - even if I couldn't. Without my eyes I can't use the majority of my Genjutsu and abilities... Dez wanted you to take a look, said you had ways of seeing things she didn't... She assumes it might have something to do with the bat senjutsu clan I've been studying, that maybe I went blind because I'm getting ready to gain a new ability. But, she wanted a second opinion anyway after what happened the last time she messed with eyes..."

Absently Demi reached up scratched at the balls of cotton still stuck in her ears to help dim the noises going on around her. She could definitely understand why the Holeman's had been so upset over what had happened last time - all sound was so hyper strong it made the loudest of noises painful.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 3:29 pm

Holeman, with the grin she had seen on his face the last time appeared. Apparently there was no rage or issues to be had. So, Shizuka, as usual moved over to Junior's side and absently began to play with his hair while relaxing completely. She had been expecting some kind of tension, and prepared for it, but that didn't seem to be the case. She kept silent as usual, listening as Junior explained a bit about what was going on and then mentioned the kid with the gas mask - Suna. She too was curious to see if the desert people had got stronger since their last encounter at the Kage Summit.

Shizuka was also still quite interested in how finding out if anyone would be worried about her own temper due to what she had done to the previous Kage of Mori: pinning him up against a wall by his throat.

Humming, Shizuka looked around while waiting to see what was going to happen when it came to Demi's eyesight. Would Holeman be able to restore it? Would Demi simply have to wait it out and see if a new sensory ability appeared?
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:30 am

"Suna is probably wandering around somewhere. He's be come something of a hero around here nowadays."

Jr said something was funky with Demi's eyes. Demi explained that when she woke up, she couldn't see anything. She said Alec gave her the ability to see - presumably a copy of the radar that he himself gave Alec - and that Destiny gave her a looking over, diagnosing that nothing was wrong with her eyes, and that the problem was somewhere else. She spoke of studying a bad senjutsu clan, and said that he blindness could be due to her about to gain a new ability. Demi's main method of attacking people was through Genjutsu, and for that she needed her eyes.

Jr boosted himself up onto the counter and sat on it, his legs hanging on the other side. "Bats, eh?" he said rubbing his hands together. "They use sound to see, echolocation. Could be that you're about to gain your own version, but blindness is one of the drawbacks. We might be able to do something about that though, come over here..." Should Demi come over to where he was, Holeman would remove the bandages and put them in the trash bin behind the counter.

A special way to see would be put into place while Holeman took Demi's head in either of his little hands, moving very close to her for the best look at her nerves. Holeman seemed to squint his hidden eyes as he looked around inside of her head, moving her head back and fourth a couple of times. "Aha. I see the problem here..." he said, putting either index finger on both of her temples. "It's not that you're blind, there's a strange chakra clogging your optic nerves. Looks like sage chakra if i'm not mistaken. A small push and we can clear that out for ya. This won't hurt a bit..."

Medical Eye:

Holeman forced some of his own medical chakra through his fingers and into Demi's nerves. If anything she would feel a cool sensation. Eventually the sage chakra would be cleared from her optical nerves and her vision would be restored. "There. Can you see me now?"

875/900
Back to top Go down
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Jr Kane

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:58 am

"A hero, huh... blah..." Jr said. The steam was still somewhat rising from him when Quiet came to start running her hands through the mop on his head like she usually did, which Jr didn't mind.

Demi explained her situation, with Holeman saying that it indeed had something to do with that sage clan she was studying. Jr didn't know how he did it; did he have some other way of seeing that his sister and father didn't? Jr didn't put it past the kid. He'd been the one to teach his father that radar way of seeing in the first place, so it would make sense that Holeman had more to it than his father.

Holeman said sage chakra was blocking her optic nerves, and after doing something else he didn't quite understand, he asked Demi if she could see. "I didn't even see what you did, could it really be that simple?' asked Jr, squinting his eyes some. Jr was starting to see why everybody said Holeman was amazing for himself, if indeed Demi's eyesight was restored.
Back to top Go down
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Demitria

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Demi walked over to Holeman, curious as to what sort of ability he was about to use. She both felt and saw as he removed the bandages and disposed of them into the nearby trashcan. She watched then as he put both of his hands on her head and then looked closely at her - likely looking at her in a way that Destiny could not, as her sister had mentioned. Holeman moved her head several times, likely to get a better look, and she didn't mind though it did feel a bit weird considering she was still getting used to this new vision of hers.

He then put his fingers on both of her temples, saying that he could see what the problem was. Her heart skipped a beat at that - she had contemplated shrugging off Destiny's insistance that she come, so it was in fact a good thing she had. Holeman went on to explain that it wasn't that she was blind, but that there was strange chakra, Sage Chakra, blocking her optic nerves. He said he could clear it out with a small push, and that it wouldnt hurt, so she remained as still as possible for him to do so.

Demi felt a cool sensation, which she assumed had to do with whatever Holeman was doing, and then sure enough as she opened her eyes - disengaging chakra radar before doing so so that she didn't end up with a massive migrain - she could see. A grin spread across her face and she nodded to Holeman's question. "Yeah, i can see perfectly thanks---"

Ping. She felt it and then 'saw' it. Like an invisible wave coming off of her seeking out anything in its path. This wave relayed information back to her in ways similiar to the chakra radar - only this seemed to travel and work differently at the same time. Ping! The ability grew stronger, and as it did came more relayed information. She would have been quite surprised if Holeman, given how strong his own sensory techniques were, wouldn't be able to feel the gentle 'ping' as it began to radiate from Demi in waves.

"Kay.. that's.. weird.. I can see, and then I can also see. It's like I have two sets of vision at once. I know what my normal eyes can see, but then I also know what what I'm assuming is echolocation is picking up - like children playing out of sight, someone down the road cooking dinner.. that sort."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 5:19 pm

Shizuka trained her gaze on Demi and Holeman as Holeman began to look her over. She hoped that whatever was wrong with Demi, and Holeman definitely mentioned something wasn't right, that it could be fixed. Meanewhile, she continued to play absently with Junior's hair - it was calming, at least for her, and she assumed for him as well.

She continued to watch at Holeman went about fixing whatever it was was wrong, and sure enough Demi opened up her eyes and said she could see - though she seemed to cut herself off suddenly. Shizuka tilted her head, wondering what was wrong, only to hear Demi explain about her new ability she had suddenly gained. She was able to see, but then she was able to see in another way too. Shizuka thought it all sounded quite confusing, but if it worked for her than it was a good thing. She could see with both her eyes, but also she could see or sense further out and pick up on things that were outside of her sight ability.

In Shizuka's opinion it sounded pretty cool, though likely a bit overwhelming. Either way, she was happy that Demi could use her normal eyes again, and thus was no longer handicapped when it came to using the Genjutsu she seemed to prefer.
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:18 pm

"HYAAAAAAH!"

A couple of other Holemans came from the back room. One was a boy, the other was a girl. The boy was wearing a wife beater similar to Holeman, with black shorts and black sandals. He wore a skull cap that covered his eyes, with blood red hair sticking out at random places. The girl was wearing a white dress and combat boots too big for her, untied. She had on a large bunny mask, situated so that it covered her eyes, with a long blood red ponytail behind her. Long droopy bunny ears hung down either side of her head.

The kids started trying to attack Holeman, who skillfully avoided and blocked their attacks with the same grin on his face. A couple of times he had to push fists and feet away from Demi so that she didn't get hit. A skilled martial artists could see that the kids had been trained by someone, presumably Holeman. He rolled off the counter and blocked attacks from his little brother and sister in a way that seemed like he was barely trying.

Holeman could see the small bits of chakra being given off by Demi now. "It seems like your new sensory technique is activated now, that's pretty nice!" he said, with no strain in his voice despite attacks coming at him from 2 people. "I'm sure your father told you this already, but don't use your radar with anything else, and especially not with your eyes open. You could really go blind, and even I won't be able to fix it. Make sure you remember this, and go easy from here on out, alright?"

Holeman did a maneuver to cause both kids to fly into the air. Before it seemed like they'd smash into the hard floor, purple clouds appeared beneath both to catch them. "Booooo I can never hit you bro," the boy said.
Back to top Go down
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Jr Kane

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Holeman did something to fix Demi's eyes. That was a relief. Demi furthermore said that it was now like she had 2 sets of ways to see, which had to mean that echolocation they were talking about was now working.

Holeman's little brother and sister came out and started trying to hit him. Holeman easily avoided them, all while grinning. The kids had been trained by someone, this much was obvious.  They almost hit Demi a couple of times, but Holeman prevented this.

Holeman started talking to Demi, at the same time noticing that she had a new ability, at the same time, blocking attacks from both of his siblings. The kid really was a prodigy. People liked to say that he was amazing too, but he had nothing on Holeman.

Holeman warned her not to use the radar with anything else, or with her eyes open. If she went blind for real next time, he said even he couldn't fix it. He also told her to go easy and not to go overboard.

He did a move to send the kids flying. As the girl was flying over in his direction, Jr was about to catch her, until something purple appeared and caught her instead. It looked like a cloud. What the hell was that thing? "See something new everyday..." he mumbled, his tired/bored expression on his face; how he usually looked when he was calm.
Back to top Go down
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Demitria

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Two little kids came in and started to attack Holeman, all of their moves being blocked with ease. Holeman even blocked several hits that would have hit Demi. Demi couldn't help but grin as she watched, the two kids were clearly members of the Holeman clan too.

Demi nodded at Holeman's comment about her new sensory, feeling yet another ping go out and bring back information to her. It was all quite strange, but she would get used to it soon enough she was sure. Even now the pings were becoming stronger, more frequent and were delivering better information as the seconds passed. It made Demi wonder what other kind of changes she was going to see if she kept going the route of this bat sage clan.

At Holeman's warning she nodded: she had no intention of going permanently blind. "No intentions of doing that.. heard the migraine is nasty, and I have no intentions of experiencing the other side effects."  

Holeman did a move that caused both of the kids to go flying, but they weren't injured as purple clouds caught both of them. "Huh..." Demi then turned her attention onto Junior and Shizuka, noticing that she was playing with her brother's hair once again. Demi grinned a bit. "You wanna go find Suna?", she asked, remembering his previous inquiry as to where the gas mask wearing kid was.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 1:15 pm

Some kids, a girl and a boy, came out from the back and both had their eyes covered similiar to how Holeman did. Shizuka found herself wondering if they were members of his family as they began to launch attack after attack at Holeman - all of which he blocked with ease, even those who likely would have hit Demi had she not blocked them. Shizuka tilted her head to the left, curious as t why they were attacking him, though she was picking up a fun vibe off of it.

Holeman gave Demi a warning about using the gift Alec had given her along with her normal sight at the same time. Considering how Demi had felt when she had first gone blind she assumed Demi wouldn't be making that mistake anytime soon.

The attack ended when Holeman sent the two kids flying just for them to be caught by purple clouds - Shizuka having been about to dive to catch the nearest but finding it unnessecary. Shizuka focused then on Demi as she looked toward her and Junior and grinned - Shizuka continuing to play with his his hair like she enjoyed doing. She too wondered if Junior wanted to go and find Suna, who was now some sort of hero around the village, or if they'd be heading directly home so that Demi's father could be informed of what was going on and the fact that Demi could see again.
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:15 pm

"Ahhh, don't be like that. You two're gonna be kickin my butt around here in the next few years..."

His clouds set the siblings onto their own two feet and dissolved. Demi was looking like she was just fine now. He didn't notice any hiccups or last minute anomalies. Furthermore it was interesting to see something new being put into play.

None came out into the front room. She wore a colorful dress that seemed to change colors when she moved. Incredibly pregnant, she walked a certain way with a hand to the small of her back. Like all Holemans - except for Holeman himself, since he never removed his du-rag, so he was unknown - she had blood red hair, and wore something to cover her eyes; in her case, a pair of wielding goggles.

"Oh, hello!" she said, moving over to the cabinets and rummaging through them for something. "Junior you're looking more like your father everyday! And hello Quiet girl! Long time no see, Demi! Everything alright?"

"Should you be up walking around?" asked Holeman, adjusting the medical tape wrapped around either forearm.

"Im not totally helpless yet Holeman. You never tell me when we have visitors either, so how would I have known the Kanes were here otherwise? Now all of our eyes are as good as yours, you know."

Demi asked if they wanted to go and find Suna. "I'm sure he's running around here somewhere," Holeman said. "I don't see him around, so he could be doing a mission, or is underground..."
Back to top Go down
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Jr Kane

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Holeman's pregnant sister came in next. He waved at her when she said hi, and shrugged his shoulders when she said he was looking more like his father. Besides his red eyes, it was true for the most part. Holeman asked if she should be up walking around, for her to respond like all big sisters would.

Demi asked if he wanted to go look for Suna. Holeman said he was probably running around, or doing a mission, or somewhere underground. His father told him once that the radar couldn't see through Earth. Jr shook his head. "Nah... Just tell him I asked about em," Jr responded. "I think we should get back. My dad's gonna wanna know what's going on with Demi. Last thing I need is him wiggin out on me. Control your temper Jr, don't do that Jr, you can't just fly off the handle like that Jr... so fourth and so on...

Jr went to walk out but remembered something. "Oh yeah... sorry about the last time I was here... those morons pissed me off, and in the heat of the moment I sorta just lose it... I'll take the moron out in the desert if I get into a fight here again."
Back to top Go down
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Demitria

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Holeman responded that Suna was likely off busy, or otherwise underground since he couldn't see him. Demi could only imagine just how strong Suna like was at that point considering everything she had heard about him from Emiko the last time she had visited the village. Demi couldn't help but think that it was a good thing Emiko had become their sensei, instead of the moron who had been chosen first: though, she wished the circumstances of such a decision would have been better.

When Holeman's sister, who was very very pregnant made an appearance, Demi grinned and waved in greeting. "Everything's fine now, thanks to Holeman."

Junior mentioned just telling him that he had asked about him, and that they should likely get back so they could tell their dad what was going on. Demi happened to agree. No point in keeping him waiting, and risking him getting upset over the fact. "You're right, we should be going... Dez is likely beating herself up right now over this whole mess, too."

Demi turned, about to walk out too, when Junior's words caused her to stop and nod in agreement. She too was very sorry over what happened the last time. "I'm sorry, too... " Even though Luke had been more than asking for that ass beating she knew she shouldn't have helped in the process of him dying. The whole situation should have been taken far away, where civilians and innocence's couldn't witness it. They'd learned their lesson though, and that would be the case the next time something like that occurred - if it ever did.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:59 pm

A very pregnant woman came out next who Shizuka recognized as Holeman's sister from her last trip here with Alec and everyone else. She said hello, and then said that Junior was looking more and more like his father every day. Quiet, when addressed, kept silent as usual but offered up a wave, knowing full well by now the Holeman clan was anything but blind. She looked then between Junior, Demi, and Holeman as Holeman stated that Suna was likely somewhere underground.

Junior didn't seem to want to bother Suna though, and simply asked that Suna be told he was asking about him. Junior then mentioned it being about time to go home so that Alec wasn't worrying - to which Demi mentioned it being a good idea too since Destiny was likely still upset with herself. Shizuka could only tilt her head with a slight questioning frown - she still didn't fully understand why Destiny was taking this so hard upon herself. It wasn't like she had caused Demi to go blind after all. Demi had simply woken up that way.

And now, thanks to Holeman, she had several ways to see, including her own normal eyesight that would allow for her to continue to use Genjutsu to fight. Shizuka was under the opinion that things were even better now thanks to Demi's little mishap: Demi was at least more powerful for it.

When both Demi and Junior apologized Shizuka simply began to hum softly and in a content way, finally removing her hand from Junior's head. Junior mentioned that if such a situation occured again he would make sure he took the moron far out into the desert instead of handling it within the village as he had before.

Shizuka, having nothing to add, simply waved goodbye to everyone with a smile and then walked outside to await Junior and Demi, wondering if they'd be leaving the same way they had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Jr said he wasn't going to go looking for Suna. He said he thought it best that they got back, so that they could inform Alec and Destiny of what was up. Jr thought Alec would give him the 3rd degree otherwise. Jr then apologized about his actions the last time he was here, adding that his temper got the best of him sometimes and he would black out. After confirming with Nona that she was alright, Demi too apologized. Holeman, still grinning, waved a hand. "Water under the bridge," was Holeman's response.

Shizuka gave a wave of her own before going outside, with Holeman waving back. "Well I guess you all will be heading back asap then. Tell everyone I said hi, and come back here if there's a problem that Destiny can't fix, alright?" Bart and Joy both waved and said bye as well.

"Safe travels, you all!" added Nona. Holeman would see them out, then head back into the rear to continue what he was doing before their arrival... which was all of nothing.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Jr Kane

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 9:59 pm

Holeman looked like he'd pretty much forgotten about the whole thing. That was cool. At least there was someone who wouldn't stay mad at him. Quiet left out, obviously ready to head back. Holeman and his brother and sisters all waved and said bye. Jr waved back.

'See you again Holeman, i'll come back to visit sometime," Jr said.

Outside, Jr would wait until Demi came out to put her arms around his neck again, then grab quiet to take off, the phoenix aura surrounding him again. The eyes of many villagers were upon them as he sped upwards, and towards the darkness in the horizon; Kurayamigakure.

Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A second opinion (Open)   A second opinion (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A second opinion (Open)
Page 1 of 1