Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bear Hunting? Bear Hunting :3 [Open.]

Go down 
+2
Kaia-Mai
Ranmaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ranmaru
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Ranmaru

Ryo : 1250

Bear Hunting? Bear Hunting :3 [Open.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Hunting? Bear Hunting :3 [Open.]   Bear Hunting? Bear Hunting :3 [Open.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:31 pm

"Leave? No, no. I'll never leave. Never, ever, ever! I want to share with you my Rinnegan if you wish! You could be god-like too! Maybe we could use our powers to bring back the really big predators and prey; like mammoths. Stuff that would be fun and challenging to hunt." ... "Bunny shall never leave your side, no matter what power the Bunny gets."

Oh good. This pleased the bear-man, and his demeanor changed to reflect so instantly; a pick up to his shoulders, even a hair of a ghost of a smile on his lips, the rhythm of his strokes and depth of the blade evening out until it was back to the fluid, easy movements of the master craftsmen he was beyond all the rage and psychosis and anger and animalistic characteristics. "No use for god-powers. Have use for Cub-child. Cub-child stays with god powers. This pleases me."

Sentimental, it was the place in his life he could 'feel' such a human emotion; in relation to the one and only living creature that he chose to keep nearby. She was a perfect tool, yes; but there was just enough spark of humanity hiding deep in the maelstrom of insane for him to look beyond that to the companion he'd always wanted and needed. He didn't have to do to her what was done to him to have what he needed; her differing psychosis and experience made them stronger as a pair and that meant they could survive better; which meant that even the animal in him was happy to continue their partnership.

He finished the carving and began strapping the repairs into the wracks so that he could get to drying the furs they did have with them; little things like bunny and raccoon and such. It'd be a day or so before the big game filtered back into this region after the stunt that Kage pulled, so they had time to kill.

"Cub-child. You ever see a mudslide?"

WC: 350

350 + 2670 = 3020/5000 D-Rank Doroton.
Back to top Go down
Kaia-Mai
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Kaia-Mai

Ryo : 2050

PostSubject: Re: Bear Hunting? Bear Hunting :3 [Open.]   Bear Hunting? Bear Hunting :3 [Open.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:36 pm

Kaia giggled happily, glad to see that Ranmaru's upset had changed around. She truly had no urge to leave his side, and no reason to do so. Even if she did happen to gain god-like powers through the Rinnegan she would continue to remain by his side - although, she hadn't been kidding about trying to find a way to bring back some of the more giant prey that was now extinct. She enjoyed hunting, she enjoyed a challenge: she'd wrestle a bear if she could get away with it. Vicious adorable bunny and all that rot!

She then went back to watching Ranmaru work; it was rather interesting. Kaia, despite her crazed personality, rather liked to watch people go about various tasks. This enjoyment was doubled with Ranmaru as he did things a bit differently than most. In fact, it was hard sometimes to know what to expect from him from one moment to the next, but perhaps that was why they worked out so well, as she too could snap and change at a moments notice.

At Ranmaru's question she would offer a tilt of her head in curiosity as she so often did, bunny ears extending until they were completely erect. "No, but I want to!" A grin swept across her face from ear to ear, and it was taking all of her inner strength not to jump up and down like a very excited child.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Ranmaru

Ryo : 1250

PostSubject: Re: Bear Hunting? Bear Hunting :3 [Open.]   Bear Hunting? Bear Hunting :3 [Open.] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 4:33 pm

"Mudslides are forces of nature. Pure destruction let loose upon the lands. They wreck everything indiscriminately, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it... Only gravity is the master of the mudslide, and even that is an uneasy control." A moment of lucidity and conscious, a moment where the former eloquence of a 'noble' clan appearing before the animal returned and he was himself; or the himself that he is now; came back into play. "I want that power. Trap the big and dangerous and break it. Trap the man and make it cower in new ways. Show the man why he is not master."

In a way that was him agreeing with her idea of bringing back the large beasts. He missed the large beasts, there where a very tiny few left in the deepest parts of the wildlands, but he let them be unless there was a reason otherwise; he only culled the weak and dying, as was the ways of the beasts and the jungles and forests and world beyond man. He had access to enough of the genetic material of all of them to clone a bunch of herds if he could find a scientist or medic with the skill, but a Rinnegan... yeah. That could bring the entire species back, in the hands of the right person.

"I learn how to do the mudslides. I will master it. It will be fun." He was visibly vibrating with excitement over this idea; he'd been sitting on it for a while, but the flat tundra of the high water country wasn't good for learning mud and the ways of the mudslide. The hills and valleys of the forest country? Perfect. Mudslides where natural here, they wouldn't raise suspicion during his training and his work, so he could get really good, go destroy a village or two, and move on. Maybe go get more material for Cub-Child to work on her idea for the Rinnegan... or something. Who knows where his mind would be later in the hour, let alone later in the day or week. He was set on the idea of Doroton, on learning to control mud and mudslides and all that wonderful destruction. That was going to be epic fun times, yep.

WC: 400

3020 + 400 = 3420/5000 D-Rank Doroton [4000 D-Rank Tertiary + 1000 Element requirement]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Hunting? Bear Hunting :3 [Open.]   Bear Hunting? Bear Hunting :3 [Open.] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bear Hunting? Bear Hunting :3 [Open.]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2