Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

Ryo : 12555

We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] - Page 1 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:11 pm

(Current Word Count = 14,193)

Emiko said she would teach him the healing technique she'd done on him and more. She also spoke of making poisons. Suna just nodded his head. Combining poisons with his sand would make him deadly. He'd already had a few ideas of some he wanted to make himself, but he would watch Emiko first, to get the feel of it.

Miyuki seemed to like the glass miniature that he'd made for her. He nodded his head again when she thanked him. He couldn't really think of any other girls his age who actually talked to him or was nice to him; the girls back in his home village were uptight snobs, and mean all the time.

Emiko said there were scrolls that would make his sight better for a while, similar to those magic eyes of the Uchiha. She also said that perhaps they could find someone who could make him better lenses for his mask. "Actually, I can do that myself, Coach," he said. it's how I made these." He pointed to the tinted lenses in his mask. "All I have to do is make a stronger version than these, but not so strong that they mess up my eyes instead. I'll wait until we're in the sand village so I have plenty of material to work with...."

Suna rocked his head from side to side. "So, Coach... speaking of the sand village, when are we going there?... Not that i'm not loving Kurayamigakre..."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

Ryo : 3700

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] - Page 1 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:35 pm

Suna stated that he could make his own lenses to enhance his vision; and that he'd made the ones he was using now; which caused her to nod with a smile. It would definitely save him on having to pay someone else, that was for sure. Most people who made items like that charged a bundle, so him being able to do it himself would save him time and money. He mentioned waiting until they reached the desert so that he would have plenty of material to work from to which she nodded again.

"We can head over to Sabakugakure when ever the two of you are ready to leave. We'll be traveling on land over there since its boarder is actually connected to Kurayamigakure's. We can stay here and train for a while longer if you'd like, or we can get moving. The choice is yours. Either way I'll have to send a message to Okami and let him know to head out that way so he can meet us. I was informed that my sister and her best friend Holeman are living in Sabakugakure which means they'll have the Holeman clinic up and running too I'm sure. We can use that as a meeting point. Holeman is a prodigy medic; he's only ten and one of the best medic's I've ever seen. I'm sure you'll like him; he's a good kid."

Emiko would leave it up to them when they wanted to head out. She wasn't in a rush, but she could understand the need and urge to travel. Plus, it would be a chance for them to pick up even more techniques; and for Suna to be able to better his perception so he could more effectively use his Swift Release technique.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

Ryo : 10000

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] - Page 1 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:41 pm

Suna asked a question that she too had been curious about: when were they moving on. Miyuki was becoming rather fond of Kurayamigakure but she was interested to see the sand village as well. Plus, it would likely be a chance to further her training even more. She wasn't power hungry by any means, but she was curious to see what else she could do with her wind techniques and from what she had read there was a lot of room in Sabakugakure and lots of room meant she could train some potentially dangerous techniques without fear of harming anyone by accident.

Emiko said that it was up to them when they wanted to leave. They could stay longer if they wanted and do some more training here, or they could move on. Either way she would have to send a letter to Okami to tell him when to meet them at Sabakugakure. Miyuki wasn't fond of the idea of training somewhere where Okami could watch her, she didn't want her techniques stolen by those strange eyes of his. But, she figured she could find a private enough place to train even if she did have to train in the same village as him.

Miyuki shrugged her shoulders, and looked to Suna. "I don't mind when we leave. We could go now, this way you can make yourself newer lenses. Unless, you want to make poisons and stuff with Emiko first. Doesn't matter to me."

Word Count: 2,306

Last edited by Miyuki on Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] - Page 1 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:52 pm

(Current Word Count = 14,351)

Emiko said they could leave when they were ready. They were going to go there by foot since the border of the desert was connected to the dark. She was going to send a message to that lobster so that he could come join them. Her sister along with someone else named Holeman lived in the desert, and Holeman had a clinic. Emiko also said Holeman was only 10 years old, and one of the best medics she knew. A medic at only 10?... This was something that had to be seen to be believed.

"Eh, I like it here in the dark, but i'm curious to see what the Desert is like too," Suna said, standing up and stretching his back and arms. "Even if it means we have to get back together with that emolester. I think I should keep moving before I sit down and get too comfy, then it's game over time..."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

Ryo : 3700

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] - Page 1 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Miyuki stated that she didn't care if they left now or stuck around for a bit more; though she didn't seem to like the idea of having to meet up with Okami once they got there. Suna likewise seemed ready to go, so Emiko nodded with a grin. "Alright, we'll head out now then. If anything we can stop back after we're done in Sabakugakure. We'll work on the poisons and the rest of your medical training once we're there."

Emiko would wait for both of them to stand up before she would turn and lead the way toward the exits; saying goodbye to her friends as she went: she knew with the system of communication they had going on they'd all hear her.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

Ryo : 10000

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] - Page 1 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:08 pm

It seemed like they were heading out now and Miyuki didn't mind so much. She stood up carefully, shifting around the giant fan on her back until it was comfortable. She would have to get used to the weigh of it eventually, but until then she was going to have to take it easy. She followed after Emiko, listening to her say goodbye to her friends as they headed toward the village gates.

Miyuki found herself feeling excited again: it was time to see the desert. The village within the sand. Another place she had never been to before, that she had never seen before. It was like a whole new adventure to go on: and she wasn't going to let the fact that Okami would be there to spoil it for her.

Everything would work out somehow, she had to believe it.

Word Count: 2,450

[Exit]

Last edited by Miyuki on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] - Page 1 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:16 pm

They'd move on, and come back here if necessary. Suna was ready to visit the desert. He wasn't sure what he'd do once he saw Okami again. But, he'd cross that bridge once he got to it.

As they walked, he could hear Emiko saying bye to everyone like Kurai and Kinzoku and the others. Suna would definitely be coming back here, as often as he could. Kane and his people seemed really cool.

~Suna Out~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] - Page 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]
Page 1 of 1