Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Hikari

Ryo : 700

Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only]   Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Hikari had been busy for quite a while. She had found a large building that had been a hospital beforehand back when the village was first established, but which had been pretty unused recently due to the lack of medics within Kurayami. Thankfully, it was still in pretty good shape structurally. However, it had been in need of a cleaning. What had started out just her working alone with a bucket of bleach and water had quickly turned into her and several villagers – most of which had studied medicine at home to better help their families. Not only did Hikari get the hospital cleaned up faster, but she was able to hire on these men and women as nurses and aides: it would give them paying jobs while helping her from running ragged trying to run an entire hospital by herself.

Of course, there was more to a hospital than just a clean building. Equipment, long unused but thankfully in working condition, had been brought up from storage rooms in the basement, and soon enough patient rooms had been properly cleaned and stocked. The last of the cobwebs and dust were removed from them while offices in other various parts of the hospital had also been created. Lastly, the greenhouse that would grow important plants and herbs for medicine was revived – mostly – thanks to some of Hikari's more hidden abilities – such as the ability to bring things back from the dead.

Some things, however, Hikari knew she would have to venture outside of the hospital to find. Which was precisely what she was doing now. Barefoot as always Hikari walked out of the village gates and into the wilderness surrounding the village. Her black pants that hung low on her hips and dark gray sleeveless top only helping her to blend in more. On her left arm was a band with a medical patch attached, clearly indicating her medic status. Gloves covered her hands, which would allow her to handle the various plants without worry. As always there was a blindfold covering her useless eyes – this one white in color and made out of a soft material that wouldn't itch – which also served to hold back her long black hair when the wind blew. Slung across her chest was a large bag that Hikari planned on filling with samples: what couldn't be used as a medicine could often be used as a poison or antidote, so it stood to reason that everything was useful in its own way.

Hikari began to whistle a little tune as she stepped off the path; using her chakra radar to keep check of her surroundings in case anything were looking about.
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

Ryo : 5173

PostSubject: Re: Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only]   Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only] EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:04 pm

302#words

#Chakra level: 805
#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Leaping from building to building, Luke was trying his best to find Hikari, a power medical-nin who had been working on restoring the village's once dysfunctional hospital to something that could be called a place of healing and recovery, similar to Luke's work in getting the academy up and running and becoming one of its best teachers. He had heard that she was heading out to gather supplies for the newly restored hospital and Luke decided he wished to help; if it made this village even a little bit better, it would be worth the risk.

Luke noticed the long haired woman leaving the village via its gates; two massive and Gothic style gates that appeared to have come from the lands of hell itself. Heading up into the trees, he leaped from tree to tree, following her. He wasn't trying to hide his presence, they were on the same side after all. He would stop a few trees ahead of her and sit on the branch, his blood red eyes looking at her. With it being always night in the hidden dark village, his eyes appeared to glow a little, just adding to his overall demonic-like appearance.

"Hey, you seem to be the one I've been looking for; Don't worry, I'm not a enemy, I'm here to help the famous doctor of the hidden dark find those supplies, so, may I assist you?" Luke asked casually, his legs swinging gently as he sat there on the branch; he did love her outfit and wished he had one like it; although he was curious as to why she wore a blindfold, unaware of her blindness, Luke hoped she couldn't see the blush of embarrassment as he studied her outfit as his other self wished to put it on and wear it all day.
technique log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

Ryo : 13050

PostSubject: Re: Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only]   Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only] EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Shinsai was an incredible ability. By simply planting his feet on the ground, it allowed him to see almost everything. He'd trained his Shinsai ability to it's maximum, which meant he would be able to see everywhere in the country as long as one of his feet - even so much as a toe - was touching the ground.

Right now though, his attention was on someone approaching his twin sister. Kurai had noticed that since that gang or whatever it was got run out of here and killed, more and more people were beginning to come out of the woodworks seeing as Alec and the rest of them weren't the same as they were. This didn't mean he was exactly going to start trusting everyone right off the bat. Some of these people had been under oppressive rule for quite a while.

Always having been protective of his sister, even though now she had her ways of seeing better than she could in the past, and she was well able to defend herself against whatever threat presented itself, he still wasn't going to leave her alone. With Little Kong at home asleep, Kurai figured he was enough to go check things out.

Arriving at a speed that only someone with the highest trained senses would be able to detect, Kurai would simply drop in from above, seemingly appearing out of thin air. He landed without making a sound. Kurai - except for the hair - looked exactly like Hikari did, being twins after all. He was dressed in black. Kurai wore a specialized body suit beneath a long Kage Jacket with white Kanji on the back that meant "Dust Mastery." He wore no shoes, going barefoot.

Kurai didn't know this person, and wasn't comfortable with him stalking his sibling as she was. With his hands in the pockets of his long jacket, he remained silent for the moment with no expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Hikari

Ryo : 700

PostSubject: Re: Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only]   Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only] EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Hikari was aware of two things: one was that someone she didn't know had joined her and was perched in a tree (something she could see thanks to her Chakra Radar ability which allowed her to see things through other means than her actual eyes), and she could see that her brother was moving towards her at full speed. It wasn't a guess as to why her brother was arriving so suddenly: she knew he was protective over her despite the fact that she could see now better than ever and was capable of defending herself. That sort of thing might have annoyed other siblings, but it didn't annoy Hikari: given everything her and her twin had gone through it was to be expected really. "Hello, Kurai.", she would greet her brother.

Without looking up at the stranger, as her attention was currently on removing a plant root and all, she would simply say, "I take it you were one of the people who were in hiding while the Headband gang was in control?", she asked curiously. She didn't know exactly how to comment on his other statement: he wanted to help her? The plants she was dealing with were highly poisonous or otherwise dangerous, and if he didn't have any medical experience she didn't want to put him in harms way.

"While I would normally welcome the help these particular plants I'm looking for are highly dangerous... and if you don't have any medical experience they might make handling them a tad bit difficult." It wasn't an outright no, but a simple warning: one of course he was completely free to disregard.

"I'm Hikari by the way, and you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

Ryo : 5173

PostSubject: Re: Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only]   Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only] EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:49 pm

358#words

#Chakra level: 805
#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke did note that another guy had just appeared; a tall creepy guy with a long black outfit, almost like a robe. He didn't say anything, just standing there without any expression. Looking to Hikari, she asked if he was one of the people who hid from the headband gang during their operation and Luke shook his head.

"Hiding wasn't my thing, but at the time, I was unable to do anything, so I was sent away to the hidden forest village to train at the academy there and learn all the things I needed to do as a ninja, I've only just returned after getting lord Kuraikage's blessing on becoming a A-rank Jonin," Luke explained, she then told him that the plants she was seeking were deadly and could kill if you weren't experienced with them, Luke chuckled and leapt down, allowing Kurai to see him more clearly as he wore his black karate Gi with red highlights with petal-like folds down each side of his matching karate-style trousers and black leather boots, his hidden dark village headband wrapped around his left shoulder.

"I'd admit that I've not that experienced with medical ninjutsu like you are since I am only a teacher, not a practitioner, but I would like to help possible with recon and carrying things since if this helps our village raise from the hell it used to be, then its worth doing," Luke explained, he wasn't a fool and was humble enough to admit that he didn't possess the necessary skillset that she did, but he was willing to help make the village better, more then he was as a teacher for the new academy in the hidden dark village. She introduced herself as Hikari and asked for Luke's name.

"I'm Luke Yasenha; A-rank jonin of the hidden dark village and the specialized ninjutsu and seduction techniques teacher at the hidden dark's academy, it pleases me to meet you, Hikari...But may I ask who the tall, dark and creepy guy is?" Luke introduced himself confidently, taking a small bow before standing back up, asking Hikari who the man was that was standing next to her was.
technique log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

Ryo : 13050

PostSubject: Re: Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only]   Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only] EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 2:11 pm

"My name is Kurai," he answered himself. "I'm her twin brother."

He introduced himself as Luke Yasenha, and said he was an A-Ranked Jounin. He said Alec gave his blessing on him becoming a Jounin. Concentrating on his Shinsai a moment let Kurai know that Alec had returned to the village.

"...My apologies for coming off as dark and creepy, but my sister alone out here with a guy with glowing eyes watching her from a tree... that tends to get my attention."

Luke seemed to want to help Hikari, but in the back of his head he couldn't help but think he had other intentions too. Kurai didn't have a sister complex, but he wasn't going to stand by and let anyone hurt her either, even if she could defend herself by merely thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only]   Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicine, Poison, and Antidotes... [Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1