Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

Ryo : 13050

Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]   Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:11 pm

Kurai flew to the front gates of the village. He landed outside, setting Suna down onto his own two feet. "Sorry for just yanking you away like that," he said as Little Kong hopped down from his back. "I feel responsible for what nearly happened to you, so i'm going to make up for that by teaching you something you won't learn too many other places in the world. Hanging around Emiko and a friend of mine named Kinzoku, I know you sand users aren't very big on speed. But after I teach you this you'll never have to worry about being too slow ever again."

Kurai began to move so quickly that it seemed that there were more than one of him. the dirt and grass were being thrown into the air behind his extreme movement, giving hint that there was only him moving around. Kurai ran around the entire village twice in less than a second, leaving behind a trail of dirt and dust. He came to a stop near Suna while taking a deep breath.

Swift Release:

"It's called Swift Release," he said. "When you use it, there are only a handful of people who will be able to keep up with you, or even see you. It will become your special technique. Only use this when your life or the life of someone close to you is in danger. I feel that it's only right that I teach you this, because Okami could have done anything to you. It was probably the frustration of losing to me that made him take his anger out on you. That, and whatever you said to him, of course. Here, allow me... this may feel a little strange at first but it won't hurt..."

Kurai pushed some of his own chakra into Suna's chest. "I want you to feel how much chakra this is, remember it," he said. "When i'm done I want you to use this much of your chakra, and try to move. Be careful, alright? If you run into something at those speeds you could seriously injure yourself." With all of the chakra pushed into his chest, Kurai backed off.
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

Ryo : 12555

PostSubject: Re: Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]   Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:27 pm

(Current Word Count = 12,091)

...So Suna was being carried by a shinobi that could fly that had a monkey for a partner. The houses and buildings looked like toys from up here. Kurai took him to the front of the village by the gates and put him down. "Well now, that's a new experience. Remind me to crap my pants later on, huh?"

Kurai said he felt responsible for what almost happened to him, and Suna almost protested, until he said that he was going to teach him something that only a few other people knew. He said he knew sand people were kinda on the slow side starting out, and revealed that he also knew Kinzoku, and after he taught Suna this technique, speed would never be an issue again.

Then he was moving so fast, Suna could hardly keep up with him. He was here, he was there, he was everywhere. Kurai looked to have ran around the whole village in a flash. For once, Suna was speechless. Would he soon too be able to move that fast?

Kurai said it was called Swift Release. When used, there weren't a lot of people who would be able to keep up with him, and even Sharingan wouldn't be able to keep up. Kurai said it was going to be his special move, and only to use it when his or one of his friend's lives were at stake. After saying that it was probably losing to him that made Okami take his anger out on him, he began to push chakra into his chest. It was a strange feeling but it didn't hurt like he said.

Suna remembered how much chakra was put into him, like he said. Kurai said to be careful since moving that fast an having an accident would probably equal some broken bones. So Suna would channel exactly how much chakra was put into him - Suna being able to do this from all the training back in his home village - and suddenly found himself moving very fast. While not as slick as Kurai just demonstrated, Suna was able to move around the area, sliding to a stop everytime he thought he would hit something.

Suna stopped near Kurai again, putting his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "Oh yeah, I like this," he said. "it's kinda hard to see when I move like that though. I'll have ta train my eyes to see..."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]   Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:36 pm

The kid learned fast. He got the basics down quickly. The rest he would have to learn and perfect on his own. "Good job," he said. "And you're right, you will have to train up your vision to match your speed before you can use it properly. Otherwise you might hurt yourself."

Kurai paced back and fourth for a while, thinking. "Now, just so i'm sure that nothing bad will happen to you, I think i'll---Huh?" Kurai put a hand to the wireless comm on his hear and listened to the party line. "...Yeah? Sure, no objections here. He could learn a few things from you. This is something you've been waiting on, right? Another sand user to come along?"

Kurai looked to Suna again. "I'll wait to show you what I had planned next. Kinzoku heard what happened and wants a turn to show you some of what he knows. I'll sit out until he's done, alright?"

Kurai took a seat near the gate in the grass, leaning back on the gate. Shinsai told him that Kinzoku was nearby and approaching.

Exit until Kinzoku is done]
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Kinzoku

Ryo : 800

PostSubject: Re: Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]   Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:15 pm

The metal catastrophe made his way across the rooftops of buildings until he found himself near the entrance. He made his way down to the ground and walked out to join Suna and Kurai.

A young man walked out wearing a read top with yellow stripes. The top had a collar big enough to hide his mouth and nose from view. He had on black ankle length pants, black sandals and black fingerless gloves. Kinzoku had chocolate colored skin and frizzy black hair. He looked down at the young sand user with piercing yellow eyes. Upon his back was a large blac gourd that was giving off a strange glow.

"You must be Suna," he said, his arms folded. "Did that idiot really try to attack you? A Genin?" Kinzoku made a huffing sound and shook his head before looking over at Kurai. "You went easy on that clown. I don't see why you didn't just kill him."

Kurai was right to say that he'd been waiting on this, a chance to pass some of his skills off to the younger generation. He'd never seen a Genin sand or metal sand user, until now. "So. It's looking like that clown is trying to find ways to make his eyes better, is it? Well, allow me to pass on some of what I know. With the skills you must already have with sand, this should be really easy. Just do what I do."

Kinzoku began to display various metal sand moves that Suna would easily be able to replicate, copy and master for himself.

Manipulation:

Sand Dome:

Sabaku Kyuu:

Sand Clone:

Clone Explosion:

"I'm sure you'll be able to take all of this knowledge and expand upon your personal fighting style. I hope I helped out, especially if that weirdo comes after you or that girl."
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]   Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:26 pm

(Current Word Count = 12,373)

Kurai made like he was about to teach Suna something else, but started talking to someone on his communicator. Suna already had his guesses as to who he was talking to as Kurai sat down, confirming who he thought was coming.

Suna got to lay eyes on Kinzoku himself at last. The guy reeked of awesomeness. He had a gourd that was colored black, and was glowing. "Coooooolll....." he said, staring long and hard at the guy. He seemed to share everyone else's disgust that Okami attacked him, and wanted to help just in case it happened again. Kinzoku said it would be really easy since he as already experienced with sand, so Suna began to copy him.

Suna was soon able to manipulate his sand however he wanted, and even use it to make more sand.

It took several tries, but Suna could now make a dome of sand to encase himself inside of it. With the eye technique he learned when he was little, Suna would be able to see what was going on outside.

Suna could grab people with his sand to restrain them, suffocate them, or prepare for another technique, like Sabaku Soso; crushing them to death.

While already having experience from Emiko on how to create clones, Suna found it very easy to make one of sand. And by giving it extra chakra, he could cause the clone to explode violently.

"Yessir, most definitely," Suna replied to Kinzoku when he said that he could add all of this to his fighting style. "Thanks a lot! I never knew there was someone who could use metal sand, that's so awesome!" He gave Kinzoku 2 thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Kinzoku

Ryo : 800

PostSubject: Re: Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]   Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:31 pm

The kid learned fast. He must have already had experience with clones, because he did those the easiest. It felt good to finally have passed off some of his skills to the next generation. Kinzoku nodded with a grin.

"Nice work, kid. You must be doing Emiko proud. It's good to see that not all of Tem's people are dick asses. Come back here soon to see us, alright? I'm interested in seeing how you turn out."

Kinzoku offered up a fist bump before returning to patrols.

|Exit|
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]   Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:58 pm

Kurai got back to his feet after Kinzoku left. He went back to rubbing his chin as he thought long and hard about something. "So, Suna... how would you feel about becoming an ape sage?" He asked. "Normally, you'd have to prove yourself to them and fight some of their best apes, but when the situation has been explained there's a chance that you may be blessed into the clan in order to protect your friends. It's something that can normally take years to do, but you'd be given all of their strengths and benefits immediately."

Kurai looked down at Little Kong for confirmation, who'd silently been communicating with the elders, and his simian friend nodded his head yes. "Well, looks like you're in. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, don't pass up on it."

After this is when the large Gorilla appeared before them. It was a giant; sitting down it was over 8 feet tall. It looked angry as it looked down at Kurai and Suna. "So where is he? This Suna Hari," said the large Gorilla.

"He's here, elder Kong," answered Little Kong.

"Are you sure about vouching for him? Vouching for someone unproven? It's going to be on the two of you if and when he screws this up."

"I'm confident that Suna is smarter than that. He won't screw up," Kurai answered. "He is in danger from someone stronger than him; a Uchiha. His and a female friend of his lives are at stake. He needs all the help he can get."

"A Uchiha, you said?... I thought they were all murdered in that massacre all those centuries back. Some survived. Those eyes... Alright, very well." Elder Kong looked at Suna. "Suna Hari. You will become an Ape Sage. When you need it, we will lend you our strength and speed. We will also come to help you personally if you need." The Gorilla made a large scroll appear, the binding contract. Rolling it open some, the last person to sign it was Kurai. "The contract must be signed in blood, here." Elder Kong pointed to the blank space next to Kurai's signature. Assuming that Suna would draw blood and sign it, Elder Kong would next put an index finger atop Suna's head. Suna would begin to glow as his chakra would become expanded.

"This is the chakra that you call upon to enter what's known as Sage Mode," Elder Kong explained. "There are 2 ways to enter Sage Mode. You can prepare yourself beforehand, to eliminate the fatigue that one feels when it wears off, or, you can awaken it immediately and use it for as long as you wish, but you must spend an equal amount of time resting to recuperate. During this time you will be weak, and your normal attacks will not do as much damage as they normally would. Remember this, Suna Hari."
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]   Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:14 pm

(Current Word Count = 12,729)

Kinzoku said nice work. They couldn't see Suna smiling under his mask. Kinzoku said he must have been doing Emiko proud, and that it was nice that all of Tem's people weren't dick asses. Kinzoku asked for him to come back, as he was interested in how he turned out. Suna nodded his head and bumped fists with Kinzoku before he left again.

Next, Kurai got up again and asked Suna if he wanted to be an Ape Sage. He said the process would normally take years, but when the situation was explained he'd be blessed in instantly. The monkey at Kurai's side nodded his head, and Kurai said he was in, and that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Suna wasn't stupid enough to say no.

Then the biggest animal he'd ever seen in his life appeared by them, making Suna fall backwards in surprise. It asked where he was, and Kurai's monkey said here he was. "Those... these-these monkeys just talked," Suna said, surprised. The big one asked if they were sure about vouching for someone unproven, and Kurai explained that he was in danger from someone in the Uchiha Clan. it was enough for the big gorilla, called Elder Kong, to consent. It made a scroll appear while telling him that he would become an ape sage, and that when he needed it, he could call on their strength and speed.  Suna made a small glass needle to poke his fingers and sign his name on the contract.

With a big finger on his head, Suna suddenly felt himself becoming very powerful. Elder Kong said that this chakra was what he called on to enter Sage Mode. there were 2 ways to do it: either by prepping it so that he didn't get tired, or turning it on asap and dealing with the fatigue later on. The fatigue meant that his attacks wouldn't hit as hard, and he'd have to rest for all the while of being in Sage Mode. "I.... O-ok, i-ill remember this..." he responded.

Last edited by Suna Hari on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]   Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:21 pm

When the chakra transfer was complete, Elder Kong nodded to Kurai and Little Kong before vanishing again. "Well, there you are, Suna," Kurai said, walking over to put a hand on his shoulder. "I hope I was able to help out some. There's no real way to make up for what almost happened to you because of me, but I hope it's a start. Take care of yourself and your friends, and like Kinzoku said, come back to see us, ok? I'd like to see where you end up too."

Little Kong gave a screech of agreement. Kurai shook hands with Suna before lifting off again with Little Kong.

Exit]
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]   Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:31 pm

(Current Word Count = 12,902)

When Elder Kong was done, he vanished. Kurai came over to put a hand on his shoulder. To be honest it was the only reason he didn't fall down. The whole experience was overwhelming. In a short amount of time he'd learned and was given many techniques that would enable him to stand up to almost anyone.

Kurai still took the blame for what happened. "I don't blame ya, Kurai," Suna said. "You guys are the best. If that never happened, I wouldn't be here right now. I'll do my best. I won't play around with these techniques either, I know better. Thanks for everything."

Suna shook Kurai's hand before he left with the monkey. Suna was now confident that even with magic eyes, if he were to stand against Okami now, he would beat him easily. But this wasn't something he was going to rush; he needed more practice, more refining. For now, Suna began to head back towards the Kane Mansion.

~Suna Out~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]   Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite] Empty

Back to top Go down

Defend Yourself [Suna or Invite]
Page 1 of 1