Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouten
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kouten

Ryo : 4100

A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open] - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open]   A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open] - Page 1 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:33 pm

Kouten looked up to see Holeman having dropped from the cloud. Some of the little kids were crowding around him, obviously impressed that he hadn't fallen on his head. It was then that he seemed to have a strange reaction to the female who looked like little red riding hood. Kouten tilted her head a bit, curiously, as she then watched the female go running over rather towards towards Holeman. She hugged him and greeted him like an old friend.

Following this her brother left with a telepathic message of where she was going. ”Hnn...” Kouten glanced about, not quite enjoying the idea of being without her brother in the park. Oh sure, it was safe enough, but she still worried.

For now, she remained in place: though she did close her book and slip it into the bag next to her. She curled herself up into a ball; comfortably and relaxed before turning her attention to the sky; watching the clouds float by.
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

Ryo : 5000

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open]   A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open] - Page 1 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Holeman found himself hugged, hugging back with his usual big grin. Mitsukai said she'd been looking all over for him. His brother and sister both looked sort of confused. "Heh, i'm not very hard to find," he responded after she'd let him go again. "We even have a clinic better than the one we had in Yokuchi."

Holeman was about to say something to Kouten's twin, but it was then that Holeman noticed him leaving. Was he not the sociable type? Holeman looked somewhat confused, having wanted to meet him. It wasn't looking like that was about to happen now.

Oh well. Holeman shrugged his shoulders and put his attention back on Mitsukai. "Holeman who's she?" asked his sister.

"This is the girl I told you about, Mitsukai, who used to beat up bad guys with me when we were your ages. Remember? From when we lived in Yokuchigakure," Holeman answered.

"Yeah? Hi! My name's Bart," said the boy.

"Hi! I'm Joy," said the girl.

"My little bro and sis... So what happened, Mitsukai? Weren't you the Kage of Suna?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Mitsukai

Ryo : 1400

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open]   A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open] - Page 1 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:50 pm

”That was about to be my next method of trying to find you...”, commented Mitsukai in regards to Holeman mentioning the clinic: she had assumed they'd set one up here at some point and sure enough she had been right. Mitsukai noticed that Amatsu had turned and left, and that the female nearby was no longer reading her book. However, her attention quickly shifted back onto Holeman and his brother and sister as they introduced themselves. ”Hi there!”, she would respond to Holeman's siblings: memorizing their names for later.

She would then shift her attention back to Holeman when he mentioned her Kage position. She would shrug her shoulders a bit and grin. ”Well, I missed you, and beating up the bad guys like we used to do. Plus, sitting behind that desk all day playing politics with a bunch of adults wasn't any fun. I'm more useful with my scythe in hand then a pen. I'd rather be out in the field... So, I waited until I found a suitable replacement who I knew could do both and then came here. Marquetta.. .I mean... your Sabakukage said it was okay and that I was more then welcome. Even gave me a headband and made me an official member of the village. I've only been here about six hours or so, though. I was looking for you when I came across a bully picking on a little girl so I stopped and scared him.”
Back to top Go down
Kouten
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kouten

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open]   A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open] - Page 1 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Kouten kept her attention focused on the clouds for another moment before she would shift out of the ball she had curled herself into. She would place her hands in front of her on the blanket she had been sitting on and then shift herself in a way that she could only accomplish because of her training as a gymnast. Her legs would pull out to her chest as she shifted her body backwards. After her legs were behind her she would straighten them out and shift the position of her arms so that they remained comfortable. It was then that she would bring her legs down and over her head until they touched the ground; each movement slow and careful though she had done this many times before. Once her feet touched the ground she finished this strange back flip by straightening herself upright.

She would then step off of the blanket and pick it up, giving it a good shake to remove any sand from it before she would take her time folding it up until it was in as small of a square as she could manage to get it. With the blanket folded she would stuff it into her bag, ensuring she didn't damage her book in the process.

Pausing now that her things were put away she would stretch skyward with a soft yawn, not stopping until she was on the tips of her toes. She would hold the position for a second or two and then relax.
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

Ryo : 5000

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open]   A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open] - Page 1 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:58 am

Mitsukai said she missed the times that they would run the streets and beat up baddies. Holeman had to admit, he missed doing that too. He'd done a lot of training through the years, with Spook and on his own. Misukai said she was best on the front lines and not behind a desk pencil pushing.

"Marquetta, huh,"said Holeman, rubbing the top of his du-ragged head. "I haven't met her yet, but the elders did when we first got here. With our track records in deserts, I hope she doesn't turn out to be another Strafe, or that brother of yours...." Seeing as Mitsukai had a headband now, it probably meant that she lived here. Holeman hoped he didn't come with her.

It was no surprise that Mitsukai stood up to a bully for someone who couldn't defend themselves, they'd always done things like that. "Well then! I think this calls for a BBQ, i'm kinda hungry anyways. Whadya think, guys? BBQ?" Bart and Joy cheered some.

While leaving Holeman turned towards Kouten. "Hey Kouten, come by the clinic if you're hungry, heh? I'll make enough for everybody, bring your bro too!"

Bart and Joy followed Holeman with big grins as he left out of the park...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Kouten
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kouten

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open]   A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open] - Page 1 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:20 am

Kouten was about to go wander off and find her twin when Holeman turned his attention to her for a moment; telling her that if she was hungry she should stop by the clinic, that he'd make enough BBQ for everyone, and to bring her brother too. Kouten grinned and nodded, ”Alright, I'll go see if I can find him and then I'll come by.” Kouten then watched him leave with his siblings and the girl named Mitsukai.

Kouten turned her attention to her bag and picked it up, slinging the strap over her shoulder. She glanced about and then walked out of the park too, off to find her twin and see if he wanted to come with her to grab something to eat and meet Holeman properly.

Exit

Word Count: 933

Last edited by Kouten on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Mitsukai

Ryo : 1400

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open]   A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open] - Page 1 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:26 am

Mitsukai nodded to Holeman. ”I dunno, she seemed cool. She doesn't like people bowing to her; I thought her head was going to pop off and steam was going to come out when someone did.”, Mitsukai said laughing. Marquetta was definitely an interesting individual.

When Holeman mentioned BBQ her stomach roared to life and she realized it had been a while since she had actually last eaten. ”Mmm. BBQ sounds really good right now actually. I'm starving. I didn't bother eating while I traveled, didn't want to risk getting cloud-sick.” She grinned a bit: she probably could have made it here sooner had she actually ran, but sitting on a comfortable cloud and watching the world float by had been far more fun. Plus, it had been a chance to really see the sights and get to know the lay of the land.

She followed after Holeman when he and his siblings turned to leave; pausing only for him to offer the female, Kouten, to come join them. Kouten responded she would go and try and find her brother and then be over. Still smiling Mitsukai would follow Holeman and his siblings out of the park.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open]   A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open] - Page 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Good Day to Be In the Park [Open]
Page 1 of 1