Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeover 2.0 (Open)

Go down 
+4
Dezzy
Kuro Nara
Kinzoku
Alec Kane
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

Ryo : 9253

Takeover 2.0 (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeover 2.0 (Open)   Takeover 2.0 (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:43 pm

People were watching Alec scale the walls and beams, headed up towards the light structure in the center of the big room. While jumping and climbing, Alec listened to Artemis. She said Hikari looked her over and found her to be fine physically, besides being on the thin side, as Alec noted himself. Artemis said she was worried about her mental state, that perhaps being in the basement her whole life messed with her mind. Artemis said that she didn't know what to expect, or how Jynx might react. She'd been looking for answers on how to help her, but she wasn't having much luck so far.

"We had ourselves a visitor to Kurayamigakure not long ago," Alec said, quickly and effortlessly traversing the wooden beams that lead upwards towards the center of the big room. many below had stopped what they were doing to watch this blind man jump and climb around, shocked. "Name's Temaki Inuzuka. I'm sure you've heard about those Inuzukas from your brother... Anyway she seems cool, the Kage of a village called Morigakure. She wants to set up a trade system between us; I told her once everything was up and running here that i would travel out there to finalize the deal. I thought I may take Jynx with me, get her out of here for a while. She's probably never seen the sun, or blue skies, or anywhere that doesn't look dark and dreary. I wanted her to see that the whole world isn't like it is here."

Alec jumped off of a wooden beam and landed on the light structure, causing it to sway from side to side a moment. After a detailed look with his radar he came across the last piece of paper, crispy and crumpled from the years of being up here between the lights. Alec opened it to find the last map piece. "I guess the main thing is just to be patient with the girl. This is her first day out of that room, don't go too fast or try to rush anything. Give her some space, let her walk on her own two legs. She seems confused about a lot of things but it didn't seem to me like she was too damaged mentally. I figure after we travel around and she's able to see more of the world with her own eyes she'll be just fine..."

Alec dropped down to the floor, landing in a crouch. Some of the villagers started to clap, and Alec simply waved at them some. He began to head for the exit to head back home and look at the map with all of the pieces together again, to see where he would be lead next...
Back to top Go down
Dezzy
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Dezzy

Ryo : 102802

PostSubject: Re: Takeover 2.0 (Open)   Takeover 2.0 (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Artemis had been worried that even though she had had her earpiece out for only about an hour or so that she had missed something and sure enough she had. Kurayamigakure had had a visitor in the form of Temaki Inuzuka, the kage of Morigakure.Temaki had come peacefully though, and wanted to establish some trade agreements with their village once things were settled. Her father said that he would go personally to do that once things were dealt with, and her father said that he was thinking about taking Jynx with him which Artemis thought was a good idea.

Her father then went on to explain that the main thing for Artemis to do when dealing with Jynx was to be patient with her. Not to try and go too fast or rush anything, and to give her a chance to stand on her own two feet. Her father added that while she did seem confused about some things she didn't seem mentally damaged and he figured that once she got a chance to do some traveling and see something other than the dark and dreariness of Kurayamigakure that she'd be fine.

Artemis nodded to herself; she made a commitment to herself to be patient with Jynx, and to give her a chance of doing things instead of trying to do them for her, to give her a chance and yet to be there when or if she was needed. ”I think she'd like that, too. I'll be patient with her, and I'll make sure she has a chance to do things herself – I'll just try and be there for her if she happens to need me.”

“I hate to say it... but I think I would've reacted a lot differently to those guys had I known that Jynx was locked up like that...”
, Artemis admitted. It was probably a good thing she hadn't known, or else their deaths likely would have been far messier, and far more violent. Artemis was a calm and kind child, yes, but there were certain things you just didn't do to people and that was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Takeover 2.0 (Open)   Takeover 2.0 (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Alec walked through the streets, waving and speaking to villagers that spoke to him. they, like many others before him, were shocked to see him wave back even though he was blindfolded. The looks of shock on their faces were all worth it to Alec though. He made his way back north, walking down the long path between academy buildings until he set foot upon his new property again, walking up onto the porch.

Artemis said she'd go easy with Jynx, and try to be there for her when she needed someone. She said she'd have basically done the head band guys even worse if she'd have known the girl was a prisoner. If Alec was honest, he'd have probably done worse as well. "That makes two of us," Alec said, standing before one of the tables on the large front porch. "But then again, i'm glad things turned out like they did, otherwise I don't think I would have found this map that lead me to pieces to another map. If this other map doesn't lead me to yet another map, I think i'm close to the pot of gold at the end of this rainbow..."

Alec put the map together again. It was a very old map of Kurayamikagure. Right where the paper had been torn into several pieces was a Uchiha symbol, and that symbol was situated on top of what looked like the backyard of his new house. Had the notorious Uchiha Clan even been here, on this continent so far away from the mainlands? "So... this treasure, or whatever it is, it has something to do with the Uchiha Clan?..."

Alec walked back down the stairs and around the house on the stone path to the big backyard. Back here was a garden used to grow plants specific to the darkness of Kurayamigakure. There were tables and chairs spread out in random places. Further back in the yard, there were several old graves. Years of weather had worn the names from the graves, so there was no way of knowing who the graves belonged to. To the right of the graves was a tomb. It was covered in moss and growth, and there didn't look to be anyway to get inside of it, leaving Alec to wonder who build the thing and why there were no entrances or exits. It was especially strange since his chakra radar didn't allow him to see what was inside of it. Alec walked around it several times, looking closely. The symbol on the map was right here, where this tomb was, but it was starting to look like a dead end.

"Great... seems like this was a dud. It wasn't a total waste though, I got some good exercise in..."
Back to top Go down
Dezzy
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Dezzy

PostSubject: Re: Takeover 2.0 (Open)   Takeover 2.0 (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Artemis listened as her father admitted that he too likely would have done the same had he known beforehand about Jynx. It helped her to not feel so bad about the feelings herself: sometimes bad people just had to suffer, and those she had killed had just gotten off lucky. Then her father was saying that he was glad things had turned out like they did, though, because otherwise he wouldn't have found a map. He said that he felt like he was getting closer to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow which made Artemis giggle.

”Does it say what the treasure is that the map leads to? Or does it just give the hint about the Uchiha clan and that's it?”, she asked curiously as she traced one of the intricate patterns on the chair she was seated in with the pointer finger of her right hand. She was beginning to feel antsy; a feeling that normally meant she either needed to find something to do to occupy her time or to go train some more. Yet, she didn't want to do either in case Jynx needed her: which meant in a few minutes time she was likely going to have to go knock on her door and see if she either wanted to come with her, or find her spare wireless communicator and give it to her so that Jynx could reach her while Artemis was away.

”What's a dud?”, Artemis asked curiously as she got up and went to her window: she could see the graveyard clearly enough despite all of the darkness, and thus could see her father and the tomb. ”Do you have to go in there? You know... Demi once told me this story about this tomb-thing she used to have... you couldn't get into it from above ground. You had to come at it from beneath the earth; there was some tunnel or something. Maybe this tomb is like that?”, she said curiously. She knew nothing about this tomb, but the suggestion seemed like a good one. If not, then at least it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Takeover 2.0 (Open)   Takeover 2.0 (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Alec heard his daughter giggle on the other side of the Wireless Comm, making him grin some himself. "Well, there's 5 pieces of an old map, and when I put them together again, it points to this place, back here. The clan symbol, the red and white fan, is right here where this tomb is. It's strange, because I can't see inside of it..."

Alec walked around the tomb again, just in case, before giving up and roaming around to help the villagers get things rolling again. "A dud can mean many things... When you try to shoot a cannon, or cast a jutsu, and it doesn't fire off the right way, or at all, that's a dud. The phrase can me taken many ways..." He wasn't mad or disappointed; this map did look old. Maybe whatever was here was long gone already. "Well... the roaming around finding the hidden map pieces was fun... except for the sewer part. Smells like 1,000 asses down there..."

Alec was turning to head into the house to get something else to eat and drink, having given up on his treasure hunt, listening to Artemis tell him something about something Demi had told her; something about going in from below, when he noticed something. Moving close to the front of the tomb, he pulled off some of the vines and rubbed away some of the dirt and moss, to notice something carved into the front of it, covered in years of growth. Alec stepped back some, then took a deep breath.

Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!

Great Fireball Technique:
Chakra: 885/900

Alec exhaled a tremendous orb of fire. The tomb was engulfed, burning away the growth and the moss. The tomb burned for a while, and the fires eventually shrank and died out, leaving the tomb to smoke. With all of the growth burned away, this allowed Alec to see the Uchiha Clan symbol carved into the stone, and the two holes above it. The holes were just wide enough to look like eye holes.

"Hunh... alright," Alec mumbled, walking over to the tomb to clear out the dirt from the two holes. "Now things are starting to make a little more sense... These look like peek holes. If I had to guess... this thing opens when you look in there, but not with just any ordinary pair of eyes..."

Alec pulled his blindfold down and blinked his actual eyes several times, having been a while since he used them. He looked into the holes with his crimson pupils surrounded by three tomoe each; prized treasures themselves stolen in the past. When he looked in, the door began to glow with chakra that smelled ancient. The Uchiha Clan symbol turned red and white, and the front of the tomb opened, revealing a staircase and another ancient smell. Torches on the walls leading down into the earth lit by themselves.

"The pot of gold, at the end of the rainbow," Alec said, pulling his blindfold on again. "Let's have ourselves a look, huh?... Here's hoping there aren't any leprechauns down here..."
Back to top Go down
Dezzy
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Dezzy

PostSubject: Re: Takeover 2.0 (Open)   Takeover 2.0 (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Artemis giggled again at the description her father gave over the sewer. She couldn't imagine such a place smelling all that good, nor could she imagine wanting to go down into one: even if it was for a piece of map to some elusive treasure. Artemis bit her bottom lip to stop herself from giggling; a giant smile spread across her face. ”That sounds gross.”

She kept watch of her father from her window, leaning against the frame and folding her arms across her chest. She saw him examine the tomb some more before suddenly hitting it with a fire jutsu that burned away the moss and such covering it up. It was then that it looked like he found something. She listened to him explain that it looked like peak holes that you had to look inside of, but not with ordinary eyes. She then watched as he removed his blindfold and even though she couldn't see it from how far away she was he was betting he was using his 'regular' eyes to see. Following this the tomb opened up, and Artemis could see a glow coming from it that she guessed was likely lights of some kind – maybe torches from the way the light flickered like fire.

”Eww, leprechauns are kinda creepy. I hope it doesn't stink down there like the sewer did...”, Artemis commented, remaining by her window for now.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Takeover 2.0 (Open)   Takeover 2.0 (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Alec stepped inside. He walked down what he figured to be about 2 flights of stairs. At the bottom was a small room, lit by torches, with stone graves that had the Uchiha Clan symbol on top of them. There were 3 on each side of the room. The smell down here was old and ancient, but Alec could stand this better than the sewer.

In the back of the room was a pedestal. On it was a scroll, and a note. The scroll was sealed with wax in the shape of the Uchiha Clan symbol, and looked perfectly preserved in a layer of dust and cobwebs. The note was also sealed with the clan symbol. Alec picked up the note first, unfolding it.

If you are reading this, it means you have found the pieces of the map that lead you here, no easy task. I am gone from the world, and my name forgotten, but I leave behind my legacy. While alive, I was unable to master what I contained within this scroll, but perhaps you, reading this now, will succeed where I failed.

To read the scroll, you must have the eyes of a Uchiha, and you will have had to opened them twice. Beware, for reading the scroll will possibly bring you ever closer to eternal darkness.

Alec picked up the scroll, and turned to leave. As he walked up the stairs, the torches put themselves out again. When he was outside again, the door to the tomb closed for the last time. "There's a scroll down there," he said to Artemis. "A note said someone scattered the map on purpose. Whoever the person was put a technique on this scroll that he wasn't able to master. Says to read it, 'you have to have the eyes of a Uchiha, and have to have opened them twice.'...I think I know what they mean."

Alec carefully opened the scroll. He was unable to see anything on the paper through the radar. He pulled his blindfold down to reveal his Sharingan again. If the normal Sharingan meant opening his eyes once, then the Mangekyo version had to mean the second opening. The tomoe in his eyes spun around the pupil while his stolen eyes formed into their more powerful version, the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Mangekyo Sharingan:

It was then that the words appeared on the paper, glowing brightly. The scroll caught fire and burned up, and Alec's vision blurred while his eyes stung and a headache formed almost instantly. Grunting and stumbling backwards, Alec began to think this was a bad idea until he opened his eyes and saw what looked to be a glowing ribcage surrounding him, colored purple. "...What the fu--"

Suddenly other skeletal parts began to appear, also glowing purple. Arms. A skull. Alec stood still and watched. Muscles began to form around the glowing bones, until a complete humanoid form was surrounding Alec that had 4 arms. The two lower arms were holding the scabbards of glowing ethereal swords. The glowing humanoid surrounding Alec looked just like him, with bright glowing eyes.

A lower body formed then, with Alec being pulled upwards into the head and chest area. The glowing body stood taller than the house, and went from glowing purple to black. Roughly 15 or so feet tall, it looked exactly like Alec. He found that he could control it as he saw fit, but maintaining this ability was heavily drawing upon his chakra. The tall glowing Alec formed armor around it's body that resembled his Symbiote when it protected him from attacks.

As suddenly as this ability began, it ended with just a thought. Alec dropped to the ground, landing in a crouch, winded all of a sudden. Breathing hard, he struggled to catch his breath.

"Uh..."said Kinzoku. "Was... I just seeing things, or did I just see you grow to the size of a tailed beast, Alec?..."

"Yeah, I saw it too! What the hell was that?" added Kurai, with Little Kong screeching in the background.

"...Susanoo," answered Alec. "That's what I saw, before this scroll I found burned up... The strongest ability of the Uchihas... I guess I can do it now too, because of these eyes..."

Chakra: 825/900
Back to top Go down
Dezzy
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Dezzy

PostSubject: Re: Takeover 2.0 (Open)   Takeover 2.0 (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:47 pm

She watched her father walk into the tomb, disappearing from sight, but Artemis didn't move away from the window. Instead, she kept leaning there with her arms folded across her chest, waiting patiently for her father to return. She could hear her father's voice through the wireless communicator even though he was in the tomb, explaining that there was a scroll down there. Her father added that whoever the person was who had placed the scroll down there had left a note explaining that whoever it was hadn't been able to master the technique within the scroll. There was a hint that said you had to have the eyes of the Uchiha, and had to have opened them twice.

She watched as her father opened the scroll, and then lifted his blindfold once more: that was when the flashiness started. Something strange began to happen to her father; looking like he was covered in some sort of weird armor that grew bigger and bigger until he resembled the size of a tailed beast. She could hear Kinzoku and Kurai responding to the sight, as well as Little Kong in the background screeching.

When the form vanished and her father was returned to normal he explained that the ability was Susanoo, the strongest ability of the Uchiha's. ”Whoa... remind me not to go reading any weird scrolls around here...” Artemis felt she was powerful enough; one day she would be interested in learning something big and powerful, but for now she just wanted to focus on making Jynx her new best friend and having some fun.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Takeover 2.0 (Open)   Takeover 2.0 (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Alec stood up straight, suddenly feeling drained. he didn't think he'd ever used up that much chakra in one go before; it definitely took something out of him. Susanoo would have to be something used as a last resort. Honestly, Alec never saw it getting to that point.

"Whew!" Alec said, shaking his head some, deactivating Mangekyo and returning his blindfold to his face. "Looks like it's time to take a breather. Running around and then pulling that off took the wind out of the ol' lungs..."

Alec made his way back around to the front of the house, walked up onto the porch and went inside, pushing the door closed behind him. After a trip to the kitchen for a big glass of water, Alec went upstairs onto the 3rd floor and down the hall to the master bedroom. it was big and dark. On the right side of the room was a fire place. There were a couple of black couches and tables in front of them. There was a closet containing a wardrobe, but Alec wouldn't really need it. A big bed in the rear that looked like it had recently been changed. Alec found it all appropriate.

He took off the majority of his weapons and gear, lying them in the chair next to the big bed, before lying across it and soon dozing off...

/Exit/
16,598 total word count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeover 2.0 (Open)   Takeover 2.0 (Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Takeover 2.0 (Open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5