Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A letter to Umigakure [Private, Umiko]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muninn
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Muninn

Ryo : 2050

A letter to Umigakure [Private, Umiko] Empty
PostSubject: A letter to Umigakure [Private, Umiko]   A letter to Umigakure [Private, Umiko] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:13 pm

Muninn sat at his desk. He had received the note left for him by a young man from Umigakure, and had just finished another note to send directly to the Umikage. It was written on vellum, black ink formed with a brush into Kanji. It was difficult to do with one arm, and was not nearly as beautiful as it could have been, but it was still a lovely letter. Attaching it to the foot of a hawk that he kept for such purposes, he sent it in haste to Umigakure, as he could not make it there himself. He had to prepare for the Kage Summit, after all.

Once the Kage had received the note, opening it would read as such:

"Dear Umikage,

I regret that I could not make it in person, as I must prepare myself for an upcoming event. I send my greetings, and would like to invite you to Morigakure for a Kage Summit. It will be held as soon as everyone makes it here, and you may bring an entourage if you are able. I hope to see you soon, and in good health.

Sincerely, Muninn Senju
Harukage
Back to top Go down
Umiko
Umikage
Umikage
Umiko

Ryo : 1950

PostSubject: Re: A letter to Umigakure [Private, Umiko]   A letter to Umigakure [Private, Umiko] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:29 pm

Umiko had just finished up that days paperwork when a hawk arrived. Thankfully, her office was a portion of the administrative building, the only portion that is, that was above water. Given she always kept the windows open the hawk was free to come right in. She removed the letter from the bird's leg and read it quickly. It was from the Harukage, who was informing her that he was going to be holding a Kage Summit in Morigakure that he hoped she could attend.

Harukage,
I will be sure to see you at the Kage Summit. i hope to find you in good health as well. See you soon.
Umiko Dovahkiin
Umikage

The message would be attached to the hawk's leg and then sent to the Harukage as quickly as possible: leaving Umiko to figure out who if anyone she would be bringing with her to the Summit.
Back to top Go down
Muninn
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Muninn

Ryo : 2050

PostSubject: Re: A letter to Umigakure [Private, Umiko]   A letter to Umigakure [Private, Umiko] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:04 am

Receiving the Umikage's message, Muninn smiled as he pet his hawk absentmindedly. It was a good sign to him that every Kage had accepted his invitations to Morigakure. Hopefully they would all arrive soon. His preparations were complete, and the Summit would take place in the room of the Administration Building usually reserved for meetings with his Council. Sending the bird back to it's roost, he would think about what was to be said there. From what he could tell, there hadn't been one in a very long time on this continent, so to host one might well be his downfall. Historically, bad shit tended to happen around these, but he hoped everyone would behave themselves. Really, all he wanted to do was get the giant target painted on Morigakure removed, and to prove himself to the other Kage. His recent injury made him look weak, and to some that might speak about the condition of the Village. If only Temaki-sama were still in charge, things never would have happened like this. There were what, three or four shinobi in the Village? Not good, even if Okami seemed to be more skilled than he let on. The other two or three he hadn't met personally. There was Laputa Hyuuga, Heiress to the Hyuuga Clan, skilled in Medical Ninjutsu but only a Genin. There was Jayr Yanagi, a young lady who was also skilled in Medical Ninjutsu and was mysterious in her background, to say the least. Last but not least, there was Nyx Inuzuka, the daughter of the previous Harukage. It was about time she became a Genin, but no one really knew where to find her, and she showed up out of nowhere more often than not. Last he had heard, she had returned from delivering vital information to Kurayamigakure. Funny. You'd think a little girl with wolf ears and a tail would stick out somewhere. Her abilities were also a well kept secret, thanks to her upbringing. Then there was him, a shinobi that had about the same level of skill as a new Jounin S that was busy stressing out over a hat. Classy. Sighing, he stood up, wincing at the phantom pain in his missing left arm. He needed food, and maybe a drink. Stepping out of his office, he left the Umikage's note on the desk.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter to Umigakure [Private, Umiko]   A letter to Umigakure [Private, Umiko] Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter to Umigakure [Private, Umiko]
Page 1 of 1