Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Demitria

Ryo : 11450

Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only]   Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:03 am

Demitria had no intentions of spending too long in the desert; she had a feeling that Ikari would follow her now where ever she went, and while that was perfectly fine with her, she was still concerned over the injuries he had had that her and Destiny had healed. She didn't want him pushing himself too hard too soon, but of course she wouldn't turn him away were he to follow her, and would remain at a manageable pace that he would easily be able to keep up with.

Demi had left shortly after her arrival to Kurayamigakure, her brow still furrowed somewhat at the information she had been told. All of the drama that had been going on, now topped with the fact that two high powered sociopaths were on the loose? Things were definitely far more interesting here these days then they were at home. She would have to not only watch her own back but Ikari's; he was powerful yes, but she didn't know if he could stand on his own against such beasts. The fact that the Harukage lost his arm and only his arm to one of them was indeed more interesting than not; she was curious as to how exactly he didn't just lose his life, but perhaps that was simply none of her business.

As Demitria traveled across the land she kept her cloak on, though the hood down and the stealth deactivated. She wasn't worried about hiding from the beasts that roamed the darkness as she doubted they would be much more dangerous than the ones at home. The cloak, however, would come in handy against the harsh sunlight of Sabakugakure once she made it that far: medic or not sunburn as a nasty thing to have to deal with, and Demi burnt rather easily due to her naturally pale skin.

If Ikari had chosen to go with her she would be more walking beside him than actually having him follow her: she had an issue with treating people as inferior to her even if she was now head of their clan. After everything he had gone through, which she still didn't know the full extent of, she would treat him like the person he was always supposed to be treated as.

.oO(Going to just NPC out Ikari so long as Ikari doesn't mind; this way I can keep him up with the travel thread since he's currently sleeping.)
Back to top Go down
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Jr Kane

Ryo : 1550

PostSubject: Re: Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only]   Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:30 am

A whistle sound. It got louder and dropped in pitch at the same time, sounding like an incoming bomb.

Ironic, since something glowing an orange color was speeding in from above, looking like a comet. This orange thing didn't slow down as it dropped down from the sky, and impacted the desert floor with a tremendous explosion. A huge cloud of sand was thrown airborne, momentarily blocking out the sun.

When the sand finally cleared after long moments, there was a large crater with smoke rising from within. The sand closest to the center of the crater had been turned into glass from the intense heat. The air moved and shimmered. At the very center of the crater, there looked to be a large glowing phoenix, and within a small boy. When the boy stood up, frowning, one who knew him could see that the boy looked exactly like Alec Kane, only a miniature, angry version. 

This was Jr Kane, his first born son. He had a mop of white hair and the same pale complexion as his father, but he had his mother's blood red eyes. Jr was 16, but he stood only 4 feet tall. He wore a black and white shirt, white baggy pants and black sandals. He wore a special pair of fingerless gloves on both hands.

The whole family left yet again, and he was tasked with seeking them out. His sensory currently picked up on someone familiar out in the desert. Upon closer inspection he realized that it was one of his sisters, so he decided to... drop in, for lack of a better description. His sister was being followed by someone big, with some sort of thing on his head. Who was that?

Jr stood up straight and walked out of the crater, the glass and hard sand crunching and cracking beneath his sandals. "So you all just bail again with no word? Would it hurt any of you to leave behind a note or something?" he said, walking over to his sister and looking up at her with his frown. "Why're you out here in the middle of sand land? Where's dad and the rest of them? And who's the big guy?'
Back to top Go down
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Demitria

PostSubject: Re: Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only]   Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 11:01 am

The sound of a whistle reached her hyper sensitive ears and she looked up to see what could only be described as an orange streak in the sky. With eyebrows raised in curiosity Demi found herself feeling no fear of what was coming: chances were it was her brother, Junior, as she knew nothing else that moved across the sky in such a manner. 'Remain calm. I believe this to be my brother, Junior.', would be the telepathic message sent directly to Ikari through the cobweb; the last thing she wanted was Ikari getting the wrong idea and thinking that she and him were in some kind of danger.

Sure enough after the sand cleared, and the dust settling after what had sounded like a hard impact, she saw her brother, the air shimmering around him due to the heat he was letting off. "I'm sorry, Jr. I didn't expect to be gone very long... or to leave the country for that matter." She would gesture toward Ikari. "Junior, this is Ikari. Ikari, this is my elder brother Junior." She would rub her chin a bit, wondering where to begin. "A few weeks back the leader of the Malkavia clan died, and I was made its leader. That meant my mental connection with everyone grew incredibly powerful and strong. Through that connection I sensed one of my people in agony. I followed this connection and it led me to a shadowy village called Kurayami; its just like home. That was where I found Ikari: apparently some headband guys that dad and them mostly took out liked to hurt people and experiment on them. That's what those guys were doing to Ikari. I didn't mean to leave like I did; but I couldn't just let someone be hurt and not do anything about it. I didn't realize I'd end up the whole way out here though."

"Things have been pretty interesting around here. Dad and Art and them took over Kurayami; they're running a legitimate village now - no criminal stuff. They've freed a few of these experiments that the headband people had, and have taken the headband guys out when they've popped up. There's a lot of drama over here, too. Some guy named Okami has been screwing up in every village; got himself demoted from a Jounin to a Genin over it. He's screwed up so badly he's not allowed near the Holeman Clinic - him and his whole family is here too, including his pregnant mom and sister. Uh... Emiko is here as well, she's now the Kage of Sabaku since the previous one stepped down because she was pregnant. There's this guy named Luke going around, too, who got himself into some trouble. He was a Mori nin, but came to Kurayami and swore his allegiance to dad. When dad caught word that he was a missing-nin from Mori he had Kurai go handle that. Okami tried getting in the way since him and Luke were friends, and Okami got his ass handed to him by Kurai. From what dad told me later on dad tried telling Okami to leave and Okami actually refused at first; dad was about to probably slice and dice him but I guess Okami wised up at the last minute and took off. When he got back to his village Tem, the kage who also stepped down, gave him his own squad which he screwed up with by pulling a sword on a genin after him and another refused to do the bell test because they were long range fighters. That was why Okami got demoted. Then Tem put Okami on Emiko's squad because she was a Mori nin at first since she knew Tem, and Emiko also had Suna the kid he pulled the sword on and the other person on her squad. That turned into a disaster. After Tem stepped down Emiko and Suna and Miyuki just stayed in Sabaku with Holeman. Apparently, it also turns out, Okami had a complex for Miyuki; and she's only thirteen or so. Dunno what that's about, but he's a Uchiha, an emo one at that."

What else had her father told her? "Oh, uh. Remember when you and dad went and blew up that ice village? The guy with the cloth? Apparently here's here too with some little girl. The Harukage is in Sabaku being operated on because that guy ripped off his arm after the Harukage went and poked them with a proverbial stick in the woods; Luke took him from what I was told. I'm heading to Sabaku to teach Emiko a new technique I picked up before I settle in to Kurayami."
Back to top Go down
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Jr Kane

PostSubject: Re: Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only]   Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 11:31 am

Jr calm down some when his sister began to tell him why she left. She said the elder of that crazy clan she was in died, and she was now the leader. It meant she could feel and hear what her people were going through, and was drawn here to help the big guy, Ikari.

Demi told him about everything going on here in this continent too. Dad and the others took over a village. Instead of reviving "The Dark," this time he chose to go legit. "No criminal empire anymore? Dad's going soft in his old age. How boring..."

She spoke of some "Headband" guys who did experiments on people. Dad killed most of them but there were some still roaming around, according to what Demi was saying. Dad freed and took in some of these experiments, and Ikari here was one of them. 

Demi talked about a couple of morons going around doing moronic things. Some guy named Okami, a Uchiha, who got beat up by Kurai the monkey guy; who was put in charge of a squad, and tried pulling a sword on one of his students. Who had a thing for little girls, and was the "Typical Uchiha;" an emo. "I hate this guy already."

Some other guy named Luke, who claimed to be from where dad took over, but was actually from a Mori place. There was probably more to the story with this guy too, but Jr couldn't bring himself to care. "I ain't heard anything about him, but i'm sure i'll hate him too."

Others were here in this continent, like Holeman, which meant Mitsukai, and Emiko. That was cool. They had allies. What he heard next made him stop and look up at his sister again. "Wait what!?... Ranmaru?... That psycho that was there that day, eating eyeballs and slurping on people's spines like a rack of neckbones?.... That guy was bad news. Ripped the Harukage's arm off... And some little girl too huh... Well I was gonna go see dad and the others but screw that. I'm going to the desert with you. If there's psychos roaming around like that I ain't comfy with my sister out here, even if she does have a big scary lookin' dude with her. I wanna see Holeman and Emiko anyways."
Back to top Go down
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Demitria

PostSubject: Re: Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only]   Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 11:49 am

"Yeah, i don't like the sound of that Okami guy either, and from the intel that dad gathered up Luke did something and got himself demoted, too... I'm not sure what that is, though. Apparently, according to what we were told Luke was supposed to be dead. He said something to Tem that pissed off her husband and her husband decapitated him. Now he's somehow back to life; or faked his death somehow."

Junior mentioned coming with her; he didn't like the idea of his sister traveling around with some psychopath cannibal running loose. Demi wasn't going to complain, nor tell her brother not to. Demi might have been a little crazy but she liked playing things smart nonetheless; she knew little about this Ranmaru fellow outside of the fact that he was crazy strong, and the girl with him likely was the same. She could probably take one of them on, but both would be a challenge, especially if she was trying to protect Ikari at the same time. "Alright, sure. I don't plan on staying too long in Sabaku; but I perfected a technique that Emiko and I had discussed and I wanted to show it to her."

Demi would continue to move again, figuring both her brother and Ikari would come with. Sabakugakure wasn't all that far away anymore, especially given how close Kurayami was to begin with from the desert. "Something tells me things are going to get dramatic soon... or deadly. With all of the drama running around I don't think dad's going to sit back and not do something about it eventually. Tem I heard was a real cool person; to hear that her village is being run by people who can't even fight off a psychopath? Knowing dad he's going to fix that issue sooner rather than later."

Sabaku would now be in sight which was a good thing; she was used to the heat given how many fire users were in her family, and it was nothing compared to the sun on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Jr Kane

PostSubject: Re: Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only]   Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:05 pm

Jr saw a village in the distance. He had a phoenix spirit inside of him that was made of fire, so the heat wasn't bothering him at all. Jr wasn't even sweating with how hot it was. More about this Luke guy: he faked his death and had everyone thinking he was dead. He was probably a moron like that Okami guy since he got demoted too. Who the hell got demoted as a Shinobi, anyway??

Demi had no objections to Jr coming with her to the desert. She was traveling here to teach Emiko a medical technique the she perfected. She mentioned that she thought things were going to get wild soon. The forest village was being run by a weakling, and this weakling had 2 morons below him. Demi said Dad wasn't going to just sit by and let this ride since the forest village was once run by a cool female named Temaki.

"If those weaklings couldn't fight off Ranmaru, they stand no chance against us," Jr said, frowning, his eyes glowing a bright red. "So dad would be justified if he's gonna do what I think he's gonna do. Good thing I showed up when I did, a take over is just what I could use right now."

An evil grin crossing his young face as he thought about it, Jr continued walking with Demi until they were entering the Hidden Village in the sand, Sabakugakure.

Exit)
Back to top Go down
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Demitria

PostSubject: Re: Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only]   Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:24 pm

Demitria nodded in agreement with her brother; she too figured she knew what their father was about to go and do. She likewise didn't blame him either; to see a village you were once allied with fall into ruin? To see it be under the control of someone who couldn't even defend himself? How was this guy supposed to defend the rest of his village if he had to run away to keep himself from dying? No, that simply wouldn't do.

Demitria saw the grin on her brother's face and figured that this was precisely the kind of thing he had been looking forward to. Things back home in the other country had definitely become boring, so this kind of action was something none of them had had a chance to see in a good long while.

Once they were in the village properly Demi paused and looked around; debating on if she wanted to go poke her head in at the Holeman clinic first, or find Emiko...

Exit
Back to top Go down
Ikari
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ikari

Ryo : 500

PostSubject: Re: Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only]   Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:43 pm

Silence.

The lumber giant was silent as he followed his queen; he would not speak unless he was spoken to. It was not his place to address royalty in such a manner. Through the entire trek away from Kurayami, he remained quiet, speaking and responding when spoken to. He was calm, but his body still itched somewhat from the healing. The entire ordeal was somewhat creepy, but he would manage.

That is, until something that sounded like a whistle was heard from above their heads. The Pyramid was swiveled upwards, 'watching' the streak against the sky.

'Remain calm. I believe this to be my brother, Junior.',

Another one? And this one, the brother of his Queen? Strange, but he would soon learn: the streak crashed into the ground nearby, and a teen aged male emerged from the smoking crater.

"So you all just bail again with no word? Would it hurt any of you to leave behind a note or something? Why're you out here in the middle of sand land? Where's dad and the rest of them? And who's the big guy?”

If this man was truly the brother of Queen, then he would not respond unless spoken to directly. Ikari remained silent as Demitria recounted the tale that Alec Kane told her, of the drama and weaklings that seemed to be popping up in places and running their mouths. Ikari himself had nothing to add to the conversation, and would stand idly with there until it was time to move on.

-exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only]   Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Medical Techniques... [Kurayami -> Sabaku][Jr, Ikari, or Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1