Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letters and Permissions [Alec, Tem + Invite]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

Ryo : 4865

Letters and Permissions [Alec, Tem + Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Letters and Permissions [Alec, Tem + Invite]   Letters and Permissions [Alec, Tem + Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:59 pm

Okami sighed as he sat at his desk, writing a letter to the Kuraikage. He wished to join his squad, and they were currently in Kurayamigakure. Given his recent...departure, he wished to see if there were any hard feelings before asking Temaki permission to go. Finishing the letter, he would send it by carrier pigeon so that it arrived within the hour. Once Alec Kane, the Kuraikage, opened it, it would read:

Dear Kuraikage, I am terribly sorry for the recent troubles involving one Luke Yasenha and myself. I have been demoted over this and other infractions that you will likely have heard about, as my squad is currently in your country for training. I would like to join them, if possible. I would be under the watch of one Emiko Sabure, my sensei as I am now but a Genin. With this letter, I send my deepest apologies and hope that there are no hard feelings. Sincerely, Okami Uchiha.

The seal on the letter would be red wax in the shape of a Sharingan with a single Tomoe. It would be done on traditional vellum as befitted such a letter, hand inked in formal Kanji script. It was a work of ark, and had taken Okami well over an hour to create.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

Ryo : 9253

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Permissions [Alec, Tem + Invite]   Letters and Permissions [Alec, Tem + Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:47 pm

It was while out on his mission with his 3 students that a pigeon approached and landed. Alec halted and allowed the pigeon to land on an index finger. He saw a message attached to one of it's legs. Alec took the message and read it.

Dear Kuraikage, I am terribly sorry for the recent troubles involving one Luke Yasenha and myself. I have been demoted over this and other infractions that you will likely have heard about, as my squad is currently in your country for training. I would like to join them, if possible. I would be under the watch of one Emiko Sabure, my sensei as I am now but a Genin. With this letter, I send my deepest apologies and hope that there are no hard feelings. Sincerely, Okami Uchiha.

There was no expression on Alec's face. Reaching into his bag to remove from it a piece of writing paper and something to write with, Alec responded.

Okami Uchiha
With recent revelations of what happened in Morigakure between you, a Suna Hari, and a Miyuki Kamizuki, and revelations of your recent behavior, I'm going to have to deny your request. While I myself have no hard feelings towards you, there is a trust factor, and seeing as you have - as it was told to me - been behaving like power hungry Uchiha of old, you cannot be trusted. More time must pass for you to reflect upon your mistakes before you are allowed back into Kurayamigakure. I would highly advise against showing up here anyway. In the next negative confrontation with any of my people or myself, you are not guaranteed to walk away with your life.

I will periodically be in touch with Temaki in regards to your progress.
Kane

He attached the message to the pigeon and sent it back from where it came.
/Exit/
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

Ryo : 4865

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Permissions [Alec, Tem + Invite]   Letters and Permissions [Alec, Tem + Invite] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:54 pm

Receiving the pigeon back during lunch, Okami sighed miserably. He didn't want to go there without his permission, so honestly there was no way he would get to join his companions. He had far to go mentally before he was ready to be promoted to Chuunin again, so he felt like sticking with the squad, even if he did get promoted. As to the accusation of acting like his ancestor, he looked briefly to the legend's ashes before sighing again. He didn't want to become /that/ man. He was proud of his ancestry, yes, but he was not proud of what the man had done. Cue his continuing with lunch, and subsequent meditation.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Permissions [Alec, Tem + Invite]   Letters and Permissions [Alec, Tem + Invite] Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters and Permissions [Alec, Tem + Invite]
Page 1 of 1