Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

Ryo : 4865

Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill]   Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 7:23 pm

OOC Note: Rin, you were not invited to this thread, not do you have the authority to enter it. I am NOT a visitor to Mori, I am a full Jounin. I don't appreciate you interrupting what was meant to be a fun environment with this...bullshit, for lack of a better term. I had the situation under control, and this is labelled a No Kill and Invite Only thread. I was the one that labelled it such, so I would not break that ruling. If you had read my post, you would know that Okami means no harm to either of his new Genin. There was and is no reason for you to interfere like that. I tried to work with it, attempting to defuse the situation you caused, but you have been unreasonable in character. Temaki would have given me a team for a reason, and she must trust that I would do right by them. Hell, she IS RPing as one of them. I understand you killing off Luke, and honestly it was a bit funny to read, but I would rather not have a situation like that blew up to be. Thank you for reading this.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

Ryo : 9253

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill]   Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 9:14 pm

OOC
Rin is ANBU, meaning he can enter any thread in Mori, invite only or not
You attacked a Genin as an A ranked jounin, whether your intention was to kill him or not, thus the reason for him interfering
You claim to be privy to information about Suna that you wouldn't know under normal circumstances
When ANBU brought him back to Mori, he wouldn't have told the entire story, only specific details
Whereas you supposedly know every little detail about him
Just because it's on his profile doesn't mean everyone has access to that knowledge
Furthermore you attempted the bell exercise with a female who is primarily genjutsu
And a sand user who is mid to long range
You are faster than them both, and have the perception to see everything coming
Meaning it was fruitless, and only a means to display your superiority over them
So please, check yourself before you call yourself checking anyone else

Thanks,
Kane
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill]   Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 9:33 pm

OOC: I did not attack Suna with the intent to kill. There is definitely ways for them to complete the bell test, since the only point is to show teamwork , even if you don't get the bell. Rin is not labelled as ANBU, and I was under the impression that Karukaya was the only ANBU in Mori, and he is not active on that character. If he had read my post and left well enough alone, then it would have been fine. IF Temaki was incorrect when an said Karu was the only ANBU, then I digress, but since it does not say so on the page, he is not ANBU.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill]   Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 10:23 pm

Uchiha temper flaring to high heaven, Okaaki calmed himself down, knowing that Temaki would believe him. Blinking once, he activated his Sharingan to drive his point home further with the next thing he said, before he left. "Rin, I swear by our shared blood it isn't what it seems."

After walking away, he would go to the great rowan tree that held his home, past the blue Tien Lung head in the foyer,  into the kitchen. He began making some ramen, traditionally. He had enough time in his hands to do both that and clean his new blade, Kusanagi, after all.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill]   Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Two Meets [Miyuki, Suna + Invite | No Kill]
Page 1 of 1