Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Familial Ties [Uchiha Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

Ryo : 4865

Familial Ties [Uchiha Only] Empty
PostSubject: Familial Ties [Uchiha Only]   Familial Ties [Uchiha Only] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:14 pm

Okami shrugged his shoulders as he strode into the hidden Uchiha compound. The children seemed to scatter as he approached, most likely to warn the adults. The Uchiha were a seclusive group, after all, and a stranger walking into the compound was unusual to say the least. Closing his eyes, he sighed as a pair of what were obviously guards walked up to him. Opening them, he revealed his Sharingan to them. It would be only the first hint to his actual identity, as was his high collared, short sleeved black shirt with the Uchiha crest emblazoned on the back.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

Ryo : 9253

PostSubject: Re: Familial Ties [Uchiha Only]   Familial Ties [Uchiha Only] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:58 pm

Alec was already here, waiting. Eventually he figured Okami would find his way to this place. With all of the Uchiha symbols around, previously covered up and hidden because of the headband gang, now it would be too difficult to see where the clan resided.

But there had been a situation earlier, and Alec didn't want another one to occur. So, he was here to put a stop to it all as soon as possible.

"Okami Uchiha," Alec said, standing with his hands propped atop his polished walking stick. "I was witness to the situation earlier, between you, your friend Luke, and my friend and associate Kurai. I gave Kurai a job, and you interfered with that job. I understand that Luke and you have history, and you felt it your duty to bring your friend in yourself, but the information was brought directly to me by Temaki's daughter Nyx, and while in Kurayami territory it is a Kurayami matter. So to prevent further drama before Kurai arrives back from the task I gave him, i'll have to ask you to leave the village."

Alec could usually be found grinning, but right now there was no expression on his face, indicating that he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Familial Ties [Uchiha Only]   Familial Ties [Uchiha Only] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:08 pm

"As you well know, then, he threatened me. I don't take kindly to threats, and responded rather poorly. As a result, he attacked me. I am here to visit family, Kuraikage-dono. I will do such, then I will leave. Not a minute before." Okami said, having seen the man approach. He had his Sharingan active, turning to him and revealing to him the single tomoe amidst a bloody glowing iris.He aas not being impolite, but he wished his side of the story heard and understood before such drastic measures were taken.

"Your man nearly killed me over a damned bounty that was out on a friend of mine. He forced my Sharingan to develop, as you can see. Please, consider that. "
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Familial Ties [Uchiha Only]   Familial Ties [Uchiha Only] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Alec continued to look grim. Was this one really saying that he'd leave when he got ready? Had the man taken leave of his senses?

"No," said Alec, his tone growing darker, colder. "You're going to leave, now. This is the only time i'll ask nicely. Temaki and I became allies, yes, but no one will come into the village that I shed blood for and give me orders. You can leave now of your own volition, or you can be removed by force. This is the only warning you will receive. We were happy to have you, but your time here in Kurayamigakure has come to an end. Please have a safe trip back to Morigakure."

Alec wasn't in the mood for any fighting, but if it came to that, then so be it. The serious look on his face didn't falter.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Familial Ties [Uchiha Only]   Familial Ties [Uchiha Only] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:37 pm

"I never intended to give you orders, sir. I merely mean that I wish to visit my family. I do not understand where this came from, as you stated that you were a witness. You would know that I was attacked hy your man, not the other way around. I have been staying in an Uchiha  safehouse across town. I would like to invite you for tea so we may discuss this." Okami  said, being sincere. He would leave if the man wished, but as it stood he was injured and heavily outgunned. He might as well try to figure out why the man was upset.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Familial Ties [Uchiha Only]   Familial Ties [Uchiha Only] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:51 pm

"I'll explain again since you seem to have trouble understanding," said Alec, growing more irritated with the man the more he had to look at him. The Uchiha in the area could sense his growing anger, and some began to leave, while those brave remained, wanting to see how this turned out. "Temaki's daughter Nyx came here with a bingo book, implicating Luke as a Missing Nin from Mori. I gave Kurai the task of taking him back. You asked that it be you, but since this is Kurayami territory, it is a Kurayami matter. Furthermore, you did not travel here with the intentions of retrieving missing nin, so I gave you no answer."

Alec's hands tighten atop the polished stick in his hands. "You interfered with the task that I gave Kurai. While he did threaten you, you also threatened, by half drawing your sword. So what happened, happened. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise, you managed to awaken your clan's special technique. But as your presence here will potentially cause further drama when Kurai returns, i've decided that the best way to avoid further trouble and conflict is by having you leave."

Alec took his polished stick in his left hand and began to approach Okami, still looking grim. There was maybe a foot's length between them, meaning it wouldn't take long for any attack to reach it's destination. "This discussion is over. Have a safe journey back to Mori, Okami."

Alec normally didn't talk this much. But he wouldn't be talking anymore. If he refused or tried to stall again, drastic measures would be taken.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Familial Ties [Uchiha Only]   Familial Ties [Uchiha Only] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:10 am

Glaring harshly at the man, he answered that he would leave, but needed to retrieve his gear from his safehouse. Curiously, he turned as he went to leave, deactivating his Sharingan so as not to appear threatening. "Would you at least like a cup of tea before I go? I would like to sincerely apologize for the trouble I've caused. I...was hoping we could come to an agreement that wouldn't end like this. It was very nice to be here."

Regardless of the man's answer, Okami would head across town, to a ruined building. Finding the hidden crest, he pushed a button to unlock the trapdoor. The place was nice, expansive  and warm. Obama's armor set on the rack, with his sword and the rest of his kit nearby. He hadn't worn it to visit his family, so as not to intimidate them. Pulling out a teapot, he lit the burner in the corner and began to make a cup of Golden Dragon tea, the most expensive tea in the world. The Uchiha were historically wealthy, and the store in the safehouse reflected that. Whether or not Alex had followed him, he would sit down at a low table and begin to speak to him. He would hear, anyway, because of that odd jutsu of his.

"I hope you'll allow me to come back someday. It was fun, until that incident. He broke three ribs and slightly tore a couple organs. Nothing too serious, but it hurts like hell. I was really looking forward to seeing my family. I never knew my parents, and the elders that I knew hated me because of my heritage. I would have liked to have met the Uchiha that left that life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familial Ties [Uchiha Only]   Familial Ties [Uchiha Only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Familial Ties [Uchiha Only]
Page 1 of 1