Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

Ryo : 5173

The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) Empty
PostSubject: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:21 pm

652#words

#Chakra level: 740
#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke would be sitting on a large mountain that overlooked the lands that the hidden dark controlled over its territory, its never ending night time making it surreal. But Luke had chosen this spot not just for its stunning views, but also because it was a quiet place to relax and meditate. He had sat down on the cliff facing the view in a standard closed leg position and laid his sword, still in its sheath on his lap, closing his eyes; it was normally samurai that did this type of meditation with their swords, but Luke had always found the process of interest as well as relaxing, finding the solitude of this place eased his mind. But yet, as he sat there, meditating, others gathered in the forest behind him; these were low lives, scum, those who desired nothing but to fill their pockets with money and the rumours of a A-rank missing-nin, formerly of the hidden forest and now of the hidden dark village and the ten thousand ryo reward for his capture or death was too much not to take a risk on. There were five of them in total, armed with crude blades and kunai. They rushed him, believing him to be in a state where he couldn't fight back, but they would be sorely mistaken as Luke opened his eyes, his pupils having become their demonic appearance before his body pulsed with lightning and power.

"Chidori Stream!" He called out as his body burst form with lightning around around him with the sound of a thousand birds chirping all at once, blasting the thugs away as he stood up, stretching as the power of chidori pulsed around him before whipping around and slashing all but one of the thugs with his chidori spear, his hand having become charged with the power of his previous jutsu and diverting that power to making a wide slash with it, cutting through the thugs like a knife through butter. He patted down his uniform and walked over to the bleeding and wounded thug, now no longer looking with the glee of greed, but in horror and terror of the being that stood before him as his friends, now laying cut in half on the ground, their internal organs spilling out of them. There was a reason he possessed the moniker of the demon of the hidden dark.

Luke looked at the now pittiful thug that lay, bleeding on the ground, his body shaking not just from fear, but as a side effect of his chidori stream that causes the body to react on its own accord. He lowered himself so he was lower to the ground, looking at the thug.

"Why do you come for me and my life?" He asked simply and to the point, a chilling stoic tone of voice, unphased by the atrocities he had just committed against his friends. The man, seeing no other way to save himself, told Luke that he had been marked for capture or for his death by the hidden forest village. He wasn't ashamed to admit what he was planning to save his own skin, but then, Luke drew his blade from its sheath as he had been carrying it in his free hand.

"Thank you and as for your reward...you get to die quickly," Luke said as he brought the blade up and ran the man through the heart, killing him quickly as he promised with the man letting off a scream of agony before a deathly silence came about and Luke returned to his position by the cliff face once he had piled the bodies, used his fire style: fireball jutsu to burn the bodies, leaving no trace of them as it was only something fitting of scum of this land to suffer a death that will go unnoticed and unmourned for, it was the only thing they deserved for destroying the country Luke cared so much for.
technique log

Name: Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu [Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique]
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Offensive
Element: Katon
Range: 15 meters
Speciality: Ninjutsu
Duration: /
Cooldown: 4 posts
Description: After forming the necessary Hand seals, the user converts a mass of chakra in their stomach into fire, expelling it from their mouth in a massive orb of roaring flames. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. At its largest, Goukyaku no Jutsu is 10 feet in diameter, and can travel at 30 mph. Causes instant 2nd degree burns on contact.

Name: Chidori Stream (Chidori Nagashi- 千鳥流し)
Canon/Custom: Cannon
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Element: Raiton
Range: Short Range
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 2-4 posts
Description: By releasing the Chidori in every direction, an electrical discharge flows from the user's entire body allowing him to affect multiple enemies. When using this attack on a great number of enemies at once, it can effectively double as an instant defence. The body of the person touched by the Chidori will misinterpret the lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves", making its muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff, while at the same time receives minor electrical damage. This attack can also be channelled through the ground to increase the range of the attack.

Name: Chidori Sharp Spear
Canon/Custom: Cannon
Element: Lightning
Range: Short to Medium range
Duration: Single strikes
Cooldown: 4 post cooldown
Description: This technique uses shape transformation to form the original Chidori into a spear or blade-shape, adapting it for mid-range attacks with a maximum range of about five metres. Its increased range means there is less of a risk to the user. It also has the advantage of being able to be used for surprise attacks and capturing. However, the damage normally is limited to the size of a regular blade when a single spear, meaning it can only hit one area while also inducing a similar effect to Chidori Stream in the affected area. (see aforementioned jutsu).

When the enemy's body is pierced, the user can alter the spear's shape into multiple additional blades, increasing the number of wounds, which requires a additional chakra cost to do. The blade can also be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

Ryo : 13050

The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:43 pm

"Does it make you feel good, to kill scum that can't properly defend themselves?"

Kurai was nearby. He'd caught wind that this individual was actually a Missing Nin from Mori, their new allies. The way he acted around the village seemed fishy, and now it was revealed why. What were his intentions? Did he plan on trying something with the newly discovered Uchiha? Was he trying to get in Alec's good graces before betraying him?

Kurai didn't know, and didn't care. He'd been given a job. If he failed, there were others that would pick up where he left off. Failure seemed very unlikely though.

Kurai had encountered this man once before, stalking his sister. Surely Luke would recognize him. He still wore the same long black jacket, his special Yanagi body suit beneath it. He was barefoot still. This time, Kurai had with him a companion, in the form of a monkey standing about 3 feet tall.

Little Kong:

"Luke Yasenha," Kurai said. "You have been labeled a Missing Nin from the village of Morigakure no Sato, allies of Kurayamigakure. As allies, I have been given the task to bring you back. This can go easy, or this can go hard. Either way doesn't matter to me, but the choice is yours."

A wind blew, whipping his coat and hair off to one side. Little Kong was frowning, looking in Luke's direction, letting a low growl rumble in his throat. the both of them were positioned in a fashion that would let them move in any direction at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

Ryo : 4865

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:21 pm

"In fact, this is one of my marks, Yanagi-san. I have double the incentive to capture him, as he was one of my firends from the academy. This is quite the surprise meeting you here, Luke. I swear, I really don't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. Please, come in quietly and I'm sure Temaki will help you sort this out." A man sad as he strode up behind Kurai. He had gained several scars on his face since Luke had last seen him, mainly an X across his left cheek and three slashes across his lip and the right of his nose, but it was still the handsome Okami Uchiha that he would remember from his childhood. He was wearing ancient armor bearing the Uchiha crest across his back, and had a katana tied about his waist. Luke would remember the deadly skill and speed with which the Uchiha could use it. A pouch sat across his right side, filed to the brim with kunai and shuriken, and five scrolls sat on his left. Crossing his arms, Okami would crack his signature wolfish grin.

"You know, Luke, you really haven't changed at all. Tall, confident, and oh so arrogant. Killing lowlife scum like this is so totally you. Last time we saw each other, I was a Jounin and you were a Chuunin. I even had my own squad. You were twenty, and I was seventeen. Can't we just go back to then? Come with me, and we can get this sorted out. If you try to resist, I will fight back, but I don't want to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:42 pm

878#words

#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
It was to appear that Luke was not going to be left in peace as he heard a familar voice, asking him if he felt good about killing scum that couldn't defend against someone of his level. Luke didn't turn to look at Kurai, but he heard additional footsteps alongside Kurai's own, meaning there was more then one there with him, although he wasn't sure if it was just Kurai or if the ANBU were here as well, but this guy was strong, no question about it, although the large display of lightning and fire from the cliff face would have revealed his location anyway, so it matter little whether or not.

"If your asking me whether or not I felt guilty for killing them or felt pleasure in their deaths, I find neither to be true; these thugs attacked me to kill me and claim the money for their own greedy ways and you've seen the destruction caused by allowing these sorts of people run loose in our country, tell me, Kurai, would you do the same in my position?" Luke asked solemnly as he opened his eyes, calm enough that his pupils had become more human, yet they were still as red as the blood that ran through his veins as he looked over the view they had of the country the hidden dark commanded.

He looked at Kurai eventually, seeing the small, child-sized monkey that stood by him. It was almost laughable, however, the monkey looked serious, looking at him with a human-like intelligence, something that was interesting, but not all that surprising, considering the things that ninjas have to fight and see on a daily basis, it wouldn't be the first time. Kurai then spoke his name, explaining that he had been named a missing-nin by the hidden forest village, allies of the hidden dark village and that he had been given the task of bringing him in, giving the classic line of doing things the easy way or the hard way.

"Look, Kurai, I mean no offence to you, but I must say, the monkey is a little on the short side to be threatening, I presume he is your companion? it doesn't really matter if I'm being frank; I believe there has been a...miscommunication surrounding this, I don't intend to fight you; we are meant to be fellow jonin of the hidden dark and I'd rather not fight against my fellow ninja, so may we just head to the hidden forest and get this all sorted out?" Luke asked Kurai, shifting his weight to stand up, his feet right up by the side of the cliff, his eyes having the same cat eye glow to them that Kurai would remember him having from when he had been sent to assist Kurai's sister in picking up vital herbs and supplies for the newly restored hospital as he waited for his response.

While this happened, Luke saw that Okami had come out of the shadows of the trees, claiming this to be one of his marks and said he was seemingly surprised to find him here and that he was to come quietly and fix things with Temaki. Luke noted the scars on his cheek and the dark red armour he wore; it appeared to be pre first ninja war armour; something Luke expected to be in a museum or something instead of on the battlefield, but it looked looked after and maintained, meaning it was probably more then really to tank blows from all manner of things. Okami then crossed his arms, giving the annoying wolfish grin he gave.

"Funny, I seem to remember that I would normally find places to be left alone from you guys and to have some peace and quiet and I see your wearing some decent armour, just like I remember, the whimpy uchiha who would only run and hide behind things instead of fighting like a coward. Besides, you were always more into team work then I was, so becoming a jonin before me and having your own team is nothing new to me; don't you remember that I stayed for another couple of years to better myself; I'm not one for rash actions like you are, Okami, sometimes planning and being effective is better then simply going in, jutsus blazing. But in any case, before you rudely interrupted me and Kurai, I ain't interested in fighting my fellow ninja, nor am I interested in fighting you, Okami; its interesting to see the whimpy school boy that would beg me for attention, now having grown up into a hidden forest jonin. Although I must be frank, seeing you covered in armour still suits you, just like how I remember you," Luke mocked the uchiha; knowing just what buttons to press; Luke was a popular student at the hidden forest academy and was looked up upon as one of the model students, however, Luke found the popularity to be annoying since it would often be noisy with all these people asking him for help and would normally go find places of silence like his dorm room or just anywhere peaceful so he could have his peace and quiet. He looked at them both, waiting for the responses they may give.

technique log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Luke said "If your asking me whether or not I felt guilty for killing them or felt pleasure in their deaths, I find neither to be true; these thugs attacked me to kill me and claim the money for their own greedy ways and you've seen the destruction caused by allowing these sorts of people run loose in our country, tell me, Kurai, would you do the same in my position?"

To which Kurai would respond, "I'm not in your position, and the head of these snakes has been cut off. And from what i'm told, this isn't your country."

Luke continued on with saying that Little Kong was too short to be threatening, and that there was a miscommunication. He didn't intend on fighting since, in his opinion, they were supposed to be fellow ninja of Kurayami, and that he'd rather go back to Temaki to sort things out.

Little Kong let out a louder growl, crouching closer to the ground, indicating that he was posing to propel himself towards Luke. "Underestimate Little Kong if you want. He can take you by himself. After the information I was told, again; this isn't your country, and we aren't fellow anything. But it is good to know you're willing to do this the easy way."

Someone else showed up; someone Luke called Okami. From the way they went back and fourth, Kurai figured out that they had to know each other. Luke was saying thing to provoke some kind of reaction out of Okami, and from the way Okami looked, things could have turned violent any second.

"I don't recall the higher ups telling me about any help. You two might be friends or whatever, but i'll only ask once that you not get in the way. I'll be taking him back to Mori and Temaki myself. Whatever issues the two of you have can be settled there, but in the meantime, if you force my hand, i'll deal with you too."

Kurai motioned for Luke to come with him. "Come along, Luke, let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:18 pm

Okami's lip turned up at Luke's teasing. He hadn't run from anyone, and he had graduated at the top of their class. As for this Kurai figure...Well, he could fuck off for all Okami cared. This was personal. CAring little for the politics of Kurayamigakure, he snapped at this upstart shinobi.

"I suppose I haven't properly introduced myself. My name is Okami Uchiha, Jounin of Morigakure. You are hereby relieved of your duty, as I am the proper authority to handle this Missing-nin. Besides, like I said before, this is a bit personal."

Slipping his sword halfway out of the sheath, he glared at this...Kurai. He was done being polite about this, and he distinctly remembered being there when Kurai was put on the job by the Kuraikage. "I will ask you one more time, politely; Get out of Luke and I's way. We have a score to settle."
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:43 pm

473#words

#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke found the response from Kurai to be interesting, yet strange since he was a hidden dark ninja, he had left the hidden forest about two years ago to return back home. Luke cocked his head at Kurai.

"Not my country you say? good sir, I assure you that this is my country, I was born here after all, I'm sure your sister can confirm it from the medical records from twenty six years ago and we are hidden dark Jonin, the records in the kuraikage's office will have prove of my official promotion to the rank in the archives," Luke explained calmly and in control; he was being honest, although it seemed that Kurai doubted him, yet there should be records of what he said, he twisted his left arm a little, showing the hidden dark headband he wore on his shoulder.

He looked at the little monkey growl at him, taking a ready position, ready to strike at a moment's notice as Kurai said that he could underestimate him all he wanted, the monkey was capable of taking him on and Luke nodded.

"I do not doubt such a thing; in fact, his relative nonthreatening appearance would be a benefit since people who underestimate their opponents will die by their own foolishness, I was merely stating as such. And yes, I am willing to come along, although like I said; this is my country and we are hidden dark Jonin, whether you like it or not, we are allies, no matter whether you think I'm somehow still a hidden forest jonin, working as a spy here or a genuine hidden dark jonin is up to you, but I am what I am; a hidden dark Jonin," Luke explained to Kurai, his face serious and sincere, matching his tone of voice when suddenly, Okami piped in, looking rather annoyed at Luke's taunting; although Luke was quite aware this annoyed Okami greatly and it seemed that Kurai was annoying him just by being there and, acting like Luke knew the hot blooded uchiha would, snapped at Kurai, demanding he leave and allow Okami to take Luke in personally, going so far as to unsheathe his sword at Kurai, a very dangerous move on Okami's part to mess with Kurai and especially a incident that could get out of hand very quickly. He slipped his one and only scroll into his hand, keeping it turned away so Kurai and Okami couldn't see it. Whether or not these two fought, he was eager to get to the hidden forest village and get this whole unnecessarily complex situation straightened out, it was simply a matter of whether he would have company for the trip or two dead ninja to have to bury, so he stood there, on the cliff's edge, waiting to see how things would pan out.
technique log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:20 pm

Threatened. Little Kong turned to look upon Okami with the same frown he'd given Luke. Kurai felt that he no longer had to talk to this person. He was intent on getting in the way. Kurai didn't like being threatened. Okami was furthermore talking down at him, telling him that he was relieved of duty, but who was he to relieve anyone of anything? If what was about to happen caused a rift between the villages, Kurai would apologize personally, but he'd decided that this Okami person was going down.

At a speed that would be considered blinding to those beneath S-3 SPD and PER, Kurai would launch himself toward Okami. Even if Okami was able to see him coming, he would not be fast enough to react to what was about to happen.

A kick would be launched towards the chest area of Okami. Should it connect, The wind would be knocked from his lungs, armor or not. The armor would be significantly damaged as well. The kick would be enough to leave Okami stunned for several minutes (3 posts) as well as launch him backwards, off of his feet.

Mossberg 500 kick:

This wasn't the end. Kurai was fast enough to sprint towards him while Okami would be sent flying backwards. Kurai covered his right fist in rock at the same time activating another technique with it that would cause the rock to become extremely heavy.

Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique:
1085-1100 Chakra

Earth Release: Ultra Added-Weight Rock Technique:
1065-1085 Chakra

This combination would cause whatever attacks executed to be the equivalent of an S ranked attack. With Okami flying backwards due to the Mossberg 500 kick, another attack would come in the form of a single punch. It would surely be enough to penetrate that armor of his and do serious physical injury, as well as send him flying backwards even further and leave him at the mercy of nature, meaning he would hit trees, rocks, and whatever else was in the landscape behind him.

Berserk Palm:

The stats of Kurai and Okami ensured that these attacks were pretty much guaranteed to hit. Okami, having S-3 PER, would be able to see what was happening, but he would not be fast enough to avoid the forthcoming punishment. The attacks weren't designed to kill Okami, but he would be done serious physical harm that would take the skills of a seasoned medic to repair; that, or time.

"You still plan to come quietly, correct Luke?"
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:15 pm

The man across from him would likely be surprised. Okami could see his attack coming a mile away, and he was able to react just slightly. The Mossberg 500 kick would strike his chest plate on an angle, causing his leg to go sideways. The armor was completely unharmed, and Okami would rock back slightly before recovering. Fully drawing his sword, he would use his most powerful ability to slash at the off-balance man's thigh. "Tenshisen"

Slashing downwards at him, the moment the technique landed he would spin his sword in one hand. Building up chakra at a single point in the blade, he would again at the man with enough force to cause a small fissure in the earth beneath them. The technique, Kenatsu, was the swordsman's variant on the medical nins' Chakra Enhanced Strength. Using his off hand, he would spin chakra around in his left palm to insane speeds, forming an orb that represented the pinnacle of Chakra Control. The Rasengan would go straight towards the man's shoulder, aiming to disable him and not kill. He was obviously a skilled taijutsu practitioner, and Okami's strikes were ALL meant to disable that.

"Don't underestimate the Uchiha, or Morigakure!" Okami would yell as he jumped back, sheathing his blade. Knowing that Luke was prepared to step in or fly off at any point in time, he formed the Tiger hand seal.

"Fire Style: Ash Pile Burning." He would say as he exhaled smoke around the battlefield. The smoke itself cut visibility by 60%, and was made up of pure gunpowder. Forming the next seal, Horse, he would inhale air, and exhale inferno in the form of a several hundred meter wide stream. "Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation!"

The combo attack would be unavoidable unless he managed to get BOTH 75 meters away, outside of the stream's range, and out of the gunpowder. The damage he would have sustained during the previous engagement would hinder his movement slightly, making it harder for him to avoid it. The gunpowder would explode with enough force to kill, if he didn't get out of the blast, not to mention they would do more damage with his armor's bonus. Okami honestly didn't want to get into it with him, but he would end the fight there. He didn't want to die, not there, not now. He had to protect.

"Listen, Kurai, I don't want to fight you. I just want to bring Luke back and get this all sorted out. What is your issue with that? It's MY duty, not yours!"

Techniques Used/ Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:54 pm

536#words

#Chakra level: 705
#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke saw that the worse had come to pass as Kurai reacted to Okami's threat and turned on him, attacking him with a strong taijutsu attack, enough that he was sent flying and fallen onto the floor, stunned by the attack and probably winded from the sudden attack near his lungs.

He took note of what kurai said to him as he laid there, motionless, the "best jonin from the hidden forest" was now laying in a broken heap on the floor as Kurai turned to him, asking if he was still coming quietly and Luke chuckled.

"Of course I am; unlike my "friend" here, I'm not a fool who tries to fight someone he cannot beat nor knows the power they wield, that Okami, always one for being headstrong instead of smart, I'm surprised his genin team lasted as long as they did with him as their leader, but if you don't mind, I'd rather fly back, it will be faster that way," Luke said, looking one more time at Okami, he would live, probably with a headache and some injuries that the hidden dark's medical team would have to deal with before releasing his summoning scroll from the smaller one he had in his hand; a medium-sized scroll that was the colour of blood with black highlights around it and a sash so it could be carried on his back for ease of transport. He quickly formed the release hand seal and the scroll swirled up and around him into a twister-like shape. Making the necessary hand seals and biting his thumb with his teeth, he pressed his hand on the main seal of the scroll with the kanji for vampire bat displayed on it.

"Summoning Jutsu!" He called as a burst of white smoke enveloped him before a giant vampire bat with a big red ribbon came out the cloud with Luke ridding on top; Kōmori looked at Luke with his usual disgruntled expression on his face.

"How many times have I told you not to summon me before midnight? you know I hate being summoned during the day; it might be evening, but couldn't this have waited a few more hours?" Kōmori said as he stood on the cliff edge with his small hands and feet with Luke holding onto the red ribbon around his neck, Luke patted him softly.

"My apologies; Kōmori, we have to go back to the hidden forest with Kurai and, although its not midnight yet, it will be a lot faster to fly there then to simply walk there," Luke said before he would look at Kurai again and waved.

"Kurai, if you don't mind, let's get going already; unfortunately, Kōmori can't carry two people at once, your monkey friend would probably due since he's lighter then you, but you'll have to find your own way to get to the hidden forest, unless you have something to fly with too," Luke would ask before having Kōmori turn around, waiting to see if Kurai's monkey would get on to keep a eye on him or not and to see what Kurai would do before having Kōmori take off for the hidden forest to get this sorted out before something else happened.

(thread exit)
technique log

Name: Generic Sealing Technique
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Supplementary
Element: /
Range: Touch
Specialty: Fuuinjutsu
Duration: /
Cooldown: 3-8 posts, depending on rank
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items that have been stored using fūinjutsu. Scrolls are the most common choice for item storage. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons or have other seals inside of them, which expand the number of potential tricks a shinobi can use. Any ninja with a chakra specialty (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc) is able to use the D-rank seal/unseal of this jutsu; in order to use items such as Portible Water Scroll and the like. C-rank seal/unseal and above is locked to Fuuinjutsu users.

Summoning Contract:

Animal/Plant Type: Vampire Bat
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Specialization: Flight
Summon Type: Animal (Large)

Description: Kōmori (Bat) is a giant vampire bat, equal in size with a small house. He has large, sensitive bat ears that he uses for echolocation to detect prey or incoming enemies; however they are so sensitive that normal talking to Kōmori is like shouting at him, so he normal asks people to speak gently or in whispers as he prefers not to get a headache from all the talking people do. He has a furry back, covered in black fur and large bat wings with black scales covering them to make them more resistant to damage. He also wears a long, red silk rope around his neck to allow Luke or another passager to hold on; however he very much dislikes the ribbon as he finds it "too girly" for his tastes, however, he understands Luke's desire to not accidentally choke him with a regular rope instead and went with something softer so its was more comfortable. He's quite gruff, especially if he's summoned during his nap till midnight, which tends to be the case a lot of the time, so he ends up acting like he got out the wrong side of bed; grumpy, irritable and serious. He does enjoy drinking blood and normally does it to cheer himself up after being summoned.

General appearance:

Summoning Process: Luke first has to summon the summoning scroll from a smaller scroll he keep with him. He then throws it into the air, where it floats while the roll of the scroll comes out and swirls around him, covered in various kanji; the main one being a set of kanji (吸血コウモリ) that translate to "vampire bat" within a arcane sealing circle, made of smaller kanji. Luke then presses his blood against the seal before it bursts into a cloud of white smoke before revealing Kōmori.

Jutsu:

Name: Fire Style: Red Moon Blast jutsu
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Fire
Range: Medium to Long range
Duration: one post
Cooldown: 3 posts
Description: Kōmori charges up the flames inside his mouth into a ball shape, before firing it as a think, wide beam of fire, able to cause wide-scale destruction and cause burns of varying intensity, depending on how much the person was caught in the attack and what Rank they are and if they used any jutsus to counter it. Consumes 20 chakra to use.

Drawbacks: Despite his speed, flight and offensive abilities; He's not very durable as a well timed shot from a C to B Rank Jutsu can burn through his fur or his light defences, leaving him vulnerable if he was hit. Also, he doesn't like loud sounds as they throw him off and he doesn't like working in the day as it hurts his eyes which are naturally adjusted to the darkness.

Last edited by Fauna Yasenha on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

Ryo : 13406

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Okay, I'm stepping in here for a second seeing as this is esclating into an argument in the chatbox.

Okami, given that both Kurai and you have the same Perception that means that it comes down to how fast each of you can move, your speed. Given you are a Rank+ lower than him his Mossberg 500 Kick hit you. Given that your armor says it only protects against B rank and lower attacks that means that it cannot protect you from the effects of an A rank attack launched by a character with S-3 speed and S-3 strength. The attack is hit, and your character is stunned for 3 posts. Especially becuase you have only Base Endurance.

Luke, you'll have to edit your post to reflect this.
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:14 pm

(OOC post: will do *thumbs up*)
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Seeing as all the attacks met their mark, Kurai watched as Okami took a tumble for a while and eventually came to a stop somewhere in the distance. Kurai wasn't one for talking smack, but this one had pissed him off by getting in his way. "I could be an ass and just kill you," he said. "But what good would that do. Why don't you like there a while and stew on that pain. Next time you'll learn to mind your own business, huh?"

Kurai picked up Little Kong and activated his flight technique. "I don't think so, Luke," he said, Quickly catching up to him and his summoned bat. "I'm going to carry out my job as I was asked, so I'll be taking you back to Mori myself. As you saw from what happened to your "friend" there, i'm pretty fast. So try not to get any ideas of escaping."

Flight Technique:
1055-1085 Chakra

Keeping pace with Luke and his bat, Kurai flew along side them as they headed towards Morigakure.

Exit]
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:52 pm

(OOC note: @"Kurai" and @"Tem" , my post is now editted, please reread and tell me what you think, Kurai, you may have to reword your exit post a little)
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:40 pm

Heaving on the ground after such a blow, Okami shuddered as he watched the sky. He had damn near died. His armor was fine, but he on the other hand...Tonight had given him a new perspective. His eyes would begin to flash crimson before solidifying, a single tomoe spiraling amidst his blood-red iris. The world began to slow down and he could see the weft and flow of chakra as birds flew across the night sky, bluish blips against an impenetrable black. Smiling, Okami would get up and begin the walk back to Kurayamigakure. This was definitely an interesting night.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)   The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book) Empty

Back to top Go down

The lightning demon of the hidden dark (open to anyone wanting to get me for the bingo book)
Page 1 of 1