Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

Ryo : 13406

Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure]   Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:50 pm

A knock on her office door brought her head up, her attention snapping onto the door from the paper in her hands that she had been reading: something about someone wanting their clan compound expanded, which would cut into another compound nearby, thus creating an issue. ”Come in.”, Temaki called out, knowing that it wasn't Nyx, Rin, or Kurakaya because they either would have just walked in without bothering to knock or better yet they would have used the window like she did.

Blast and Cana, both having been besting on the large dog bed near her desk, looked up – both thinking along the same way. Normally the pair of wolves acted like giant puppies; but they both went straight from relaxed and playful to deadly focused and dangerous when the time called for it: such as when an unknown individual was knocking on her door. Temaki glanced over to her wolves as she heard the doorknob turn and the heavy wooden doors creak open.

Focusing her attention back onto the individual hesitantly entering her office she recognized her as one of her newly appointed Jounin. ”Hello, Yang. Come on in.” Yang nodded and stepped in, before shutting the door behind herself. She approached Temaki's desk and then began to offer a bow before suddenly stopping and catching herself: it was a habit she was trying to break since Temaki hated people treating her like she was above them.

”My lady...” Temaki winced, and Yang quickly corrected herself ”Sorry... Temaki. We've received a rather odd report coming from Kurayamigakure. A few of those strange thugs who wear the headbands have fled, saying that a few individuals are taking the village over. From what we've been hearing it sounds like these individuals are driving the criminals out, and plan on turning Kurayamigakure into a legitimate village. Do you wish to send someone there to see what's going on?”

Temaki leaned back in her chair as she listened to the report being given, elbows resting on the arms of her chair while the tips of her fingers came together. Kurayamigakure was a village not often thought about before: oh she knew it had been a criminal empire at one time, and then had fallen into ruins and became the home of whatever band of thugs controlled it at the time. But, to hear that it was becoming an actual village? That made going there and seeing things for herself a temptation that she couldn't ignore. If these powerful individuals – and she figured they had to be strong to drive the thugs out like that – wanted to really turn that village around then they were likely going to need supplies and that would make it an excellent opportunity to make friends and for her to perhaps even start up some trade agreements between the two villages. ”Thank you for the information. I'll handle it myself, thank you though.”

Realizing she was dismissed Yang gave a bow of her head, turned, and walked back out of Temaki's office. Temaki waited until her door shut before looking over to Blast and Cana who were now paying very close attention to her. ”Looks like we're going on a trip to Kurayamigakure..” Cana kept her composure; she always was lady like. Blast, however, jumped to his feet and quickly walked around the whole office in his excitement before coming to a stop next to Temaki.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Rin

Ryo : 10550

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure]   Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:55 pm

”Looks like we're going on a trip to Kurayamigakure..”

"That hellhole...?" His remarks were short and sweet, very much to the point. Pointed teeth glinted in the light as he clicked them from his position of the window sill. He'd slipped in just as Yang was walking out, taking the momentary distraction to sneak in. The male did not hear most of the conversation, so he was lookin for clarity on the current situation.

"Why are you going to that desolate place?"
Back to top Go down
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure]   Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Blast wandered instantly over to Rin as he made his appearance; all but demanding attention and petting. Temaki shifted in her chair to look towards Rin, grinning a bit. ”Well, according to what Yang just told me a group of individuals just ran the thugs out of there and are apparently planning on taking over and turning it into a legitimately run village. I figure now would be the best time to make friends; get there first and get trade agreements settled if they'll do it. They're going to need help if they really are going to try and get that place up and running, and you know me, I like being all kinds of helpful.” Temaki liked helping people, and the idea of seeing that village flourish and expand was a nice one, and she was willing to help if they would accept it.

Cana wandered over to her side and Temaki shifted her hand, resting it on Cana's head as she scratched the giant wolf lightly around the ears. ”Still, I don't intend on going in there without backup; Blast and Cana are definitely a must... yet, I'm thinking if I bring too many people with me it might seem like a threat instead of an extended hand of friendship...”
Back to top Go down
Rin
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure]   Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 9:22 pm

Rin nodded slowly, reaching up to scratch his chin. He'd been neglecting to shave recently, so his beard had been slowly growing outward. The itching was irritationg, but it did make him look a bit older, so there was that.

As Temaki began to speak, Rin would slip out of the window and onto to the floor, his tail wrapping around his waist as he made his way to a comfortable chair to flop into. He listened carefully as she explained about someone was apparently taking over Kurayamigakure, a less than reputable village. When she spoke of going with just Bast and Cana, Rin frowned somewhat; he didn't like the sound of that.

"What if its a setup? That place has been nothng but trouble for the longest time, Temaki; every 'rise to power' within those walls has been just another gang or organization, each one wanting to make a profit off the people. These rumors could very well be a ruse to get someone out there to hold for ransom."
Back to top Go down
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure]   Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Temaki nodded to Rin's concerns: it would be a perfect opportunity to snatch up someone and hold them for some sort of ransom – still, that wouldn't stunt the idea of her helping out someone who might be in need. ”I see where you're coming from; which is why I'm trying to figure out some way to go and still remain safe. My best idea so far is either you or Kara come with me and stay back; I can come up with a special safe word and wear a wireless communicator the entire time: if the safe word is said that'd be either of your cue to come in, otherwise I'd be alone and whoever came with me would just hang back and wait.”

“I want one of you here to run the village in my absence and keep an eye on Nyx: I don't like the idea of all of us out there in case something does go wrong: I won't put Nyx in that position.”
No, she wouldn't do that at all – someone had to remain behind with Nyx – she never worked them all in the field at the same time for the simple fact that things happened, she had seen it before with other shinobi who didn't make it home. And she wasn't going to let that happen to Nyx.

"Don't forget though.. I'll still have Blast and Cana with me, and both of them are fuzzy bombs themselves... so I won't be completely without backup either way."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure]   Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:25 pm

Rin's frowned deepened; he still was not liking this situation. Something was nagging at him, something telling him that this was the begining of something sinister. "If you can find Karu, take him with you. I don't like this situation."

It was then that Rin would hop off the chair, and make his way over to Temaki. Arms would wrap around her, drawin her into a tight hug. "If you're insisting on going, I'm going to make sure you come home..." As he spoke, hands slid lower over her body. As fingersd slipped beneath fabric and flesh filled his palms, the male concentrated his chakra into the palms and branded Temaki. His left hand would place upon her a custom seal, one that was connected to him and would alert him if something happened to her should she channel chakra into it.

Spoiler:

With this in place, he would place another seal with his right hand, one that would allow him to literally reach Temaki at anytime, in any place that he wished.

Spoiler:

As he removed his hands, he offered her a wink. "There. If you get into trouble, just run your chakra through that seal. I'll be able to pull you home."
Back to top Go down
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure]   Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:28 am

Temaki noticed Rin's frown deepening and knew he didn't like this situation: it probably wasn't the best idea in the world that she had ever had, really, so she didn't blame him. A Kage going into dangerous territory with no backup besides two large wolves? She could see how that would make her a walking target; but she had a lot of faith in Blast and Cana, they had never failed her yet.

Still, when he pulled her into a tight hug she returned the hug with a smile. This smile turned into a grin as she felt his hands slip lower. She felt him placing the seal, and curiosity filled her gaze as well as amusement: more so when she felt him placing the second. It didn't escape her notice that the seals were placed where someone couldn't see; hidden from view for all but Karu and Rin himself.

When he pulled back and winked she grinned even more. ”Alright, I'll do that. If I spot Karu on my way out I'll drag him with me, if not I should be back pretty quick – I don't plan on making this an extended trip. Just long enough to get things set up if that's what ends up happening.” She spoke as she grabbed her Kage robes off of the peg; slipping them on over her bikini top and shorts: not wearing a lot of clothing due to the constant heat made it rather easy to put them on when she absolutely had to wear them and this was such a situation. The hat followed; her amusement dimming quite a bit: she hated the hat, probably more so then the robes, because they were a symbol of power and she hated thinking of herself as anything but equal to everyone else.

”I will be back, don't worry. Give Nyx a hug for me; I was supposed to take her for ice cream later, she might be a little sour about that.” And then she was gone, right through the open window with Blast and Cana traveling behind her.

Her robes meant she wasn't stopped or bothered on her way out of the village because people knew after eight years of her being Kage that she only put the things on when it was important. She didn't spot Karu which meant she was going alone, or rather with Blast and Cana who were flanking her as the three exited Morigakure and started down one of many trails through the forest.

The forest moved past rapidly thanks to her speed; what would take a normal civilian at least a week to traverse took Temaki less than an hour. From the forest into the sand; where she found herself happy for the robes simply because they kept her skin protected from the brutal sun. She paused only long enough to allow Blast and Cana to drink from a small watering hole they had found – after ensuring it was safe to drink from of course – and then they were on their way again. Finally, the brightness of the desert gave away to the darkness of Kurayamigakure.

Temaki, Blast, and Cana, kept up their speed as they neared towards the village; dusting anything that happened to even notice them as they moved: the glorious speed meaning she didn't have to stop and fight every little creature that wanted to have a go. When she got within a quarter of a mile of the village gates she would slow since she didn't want to be perceived as a threat. [color=red]”Well, looks like we're here guys.. keep on your toes. I don't expect trouble due to the report, but better to be safe than sorry. Never know what kind of monstrous beasts lurk in this darkness anyway..”
// EXIT! \\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure]   Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Make New Friends [Morigakure -> Kurayamigakure]
Page 1 of 1