Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there, Site Owner here...~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

Ryo : 13406

Hello there, Site Owner here...~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello there, Site Owner here...~   Hello there, Site Owner here...~ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Hello, everyone.

I'm Temaki/Umiko, but you can just call me Dezzy. I'm the owner of Naruto Odyssey. I've been role-playing since roughly 2001 or so, and I've been an active Admin on numerous Naruto based (and otherwise) sites for going on four years now.

I'm pretty active and I'll be around a lot pending nothing comes up with my family (my mom just recently had some surgery done).

Anyway. I created Naruto Odyssey because I noticed that while there are a lot of Naruto based role-playing sites out there most of them, if not all of them, have a pretty extensive ban and restricted list. Therefore I wanted to create a place where anything and everything from the Naruto canon could be possible and thus Naruto Odyssey was born.

I'm hoping to see this site take off and become a popular and fun place to be. So, if you have any questions, or need anything, please don't hesitate to PM me on this name or Umiko, or ask one of the Admin's floating around. We don't bite~

Okay.. maybe I bite... ';....;' Teehee..
Back to top Go down

Hello there, Site Owner here...~
Page 1 of 1